Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unbanned  Banned for racist name
So you want me to make a decent appeal, I will.

On Friday, 2018-11-20, I have been banned for racist name by CaliSnipe. My name was : GiB- KingCoon, got it from talking with a friend about this https://www.facebook.com/9gag/videos/204009113826576/, trolling. So it ends up I join this pug and he warns me to change my name because it is racist. I ask him why it is racist, but he wont answer and keep asking me to change my name otherwise I get 1 hour ban. Since I know hes a little retarded and that he will do what he says, i change leave and change it to GiB- and rejoin the server. After that, I keep asking him why the fuck is Kingcoon racist and how retarded that is. He wont answer, so i change my name back to GiB- KingCoon, he kicks me. I join back and change it to KINGCOON NIGGA FROG, since atleast if hes gonna ban me for 1 hour he will do it for something like NIGGA.. (I mean Im not racist at all and all this shit about language is a lil abusive something, it goes against freedom of speech, even more for kingcoon, since he wont tell me why. ) Goes on and he bans me for 2 days. I know he doesnt like me and that he uses his admin to piss off everyone he can because he likes having power, and thats why I think his admin should also be revoked, since he cant use it maturely. He never answer my question about how kingcoon is racist in the first place, so I would never had change it to KINGCOON NIGGA FROG, because I was just trying to piss him off. He just know he can ban me for something easy like that, and he does it. Have a talk with him because its not the first time Ive heard he had trouble dealing with his admin. 

Thank you.

Lata,
(Nov 21 2018, 01:57 AM)GiB- Wrote: So you want me to make a decent appeal, I will.

On Friday, 2018-11-20, I have been banned for racist name by CaliSnipe. My name was : GiB- KingCoon, got it from talking with a friend about this https://www.facebook.com/9gag/videos/204009113826576/, trolling. So it ends up I join this pug and he warns me to change my name because it is racist. I ask him why it is racist, but he wont answer and keep asking me to change my name otherwise I get 1 hour ban. Since I know hes a little retarded and that he will do what he says, i change leave and change it to GiB- and rejoin the server. After that, I keep asking him why the fuck is Kingcoon racist and how retarded that is. He wont answer, so i change my name back to GiB- KingCoon, he kicks me. I join back and change it to KINGCOON NIGGA FROG, since atleast if hes gonna ban me for 1 hour he will do it for something like NIGGA.. (I mean Im not racist at all and all this shit about language is a lil abusive something, it goes against freedom of speech, even more for kingcoon, since he wont tell me why. ) Goes on and he bans me for 2 days. I know he doesnt like me and that he uses his admin to piss off everyone he can because he likes having power, and thats why I think his admin should also be revoked, since he cant use it maturely. He never answer my question about how kingcoon is racist in the first place, so I would never had change it to KINGCOON NIGGA FROG, because I was just trying to piss him off. He just know he can ban me for something easy like that, and he does it. Have a talk with him because its not the first time Ive heard he had trouble dealing with his admin. 

Thank you.

Lata,

Let me first say, if you were simply banned for having the name Kingcoon... I would have unbanned you and explained why cali said it was racist and would have reprimanded cali for it but....

Wait wait wait...I need to wrap my head around this..
So you asked why your name was racist and didn't get a response. You got warned multiple times and even got kicked... Then you did the right thing and changed your name? *claps* great job! Honestly I wish everyone did that.

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE!

After doing the right thing you decided to turn around and change your name to something you knew full well was racist, then on top of that you started antagonizing an admin purposefully?
You do realize if I were to see something like that I would have just banned you permanently?

WAIT THERE'S MORE!

On top of that, you made threats directly to the admin in private messages AND on top of all of this you think you were in the right and he was in the wrong?

mmm I think you need a serious timeout.

I went ahead and increased your ban to 1 week from 2 days. This type of behavior is not acceptable and I really hope you come back with a better attitude.
*Please keep in mind, all War-Lords admins are donating their time to help the community. Each have their own lives to attend to and responses may take some time*
This situation should have ended with a name lock very shortly after the warning. Unfortunately, it didn't and GiB-'s behavior afterwards has created justification for an admin subversion ban. If people disagree with an admin's actions they should consult with a senior admin (or in this case, a root admin) or they may find themselves in bigger trouble.

In regards to custom names and clan tags: They are viewed as a privilege which will be permanently revoked for any misuse because it has zero impact on normal gameplay. This is in stark contrast to in-game communication which does have an impact on gameplay.

I see GiB- is name locked which means the original issue is resolved. I've adjusted the existing ban to reflect its purpose and adjusted the duration to 1 day. If GiB- wants this incident can end here. Alternatively, he will be banned for a very long time if further problems stemming from this incident occur.
[-] The following 2 users Like M. Bison's post:
   Drago, johnnyboi212
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
(Nov 22 2018, 12:13 AM)M. Bison Wrote: This situation should have ended with a name lock very shortly after the warning. Unfortunately, it didn't and GiB-'s behavior afterwards has created justification for an admin subversion ban. If people disagree with an admin's actions they should consult with a senior admin (or in this case, a root admin) or they may find themselves in bigger trouble.

In regards to custom names and clan tags: They are viewed as a privilege which will be permanently revoked for any misuse because it has zero impact on normal gameplay. This is in stark contrast to in-game communication which does have an impact on gameplay.

I see GiB- is name locked which means the original issue is resolved. I've adjusted the existing ban to reflect its purpose and adjusted the duration to 1 day. If GiB- wants this incident can end here. Alternatively, he will be banned for a very long time if further problems stemming from this incident occur.

Thanks. The point im trying to make is that calisnipe will use his admin for any personnal interest he can and it shouldn't be the case. This is the last server with decent player but he just make a toxic environnment.

This is done for me. Just talk to him
[-] The following 1 user Likes GiB-'s post:
   Titanium1337
I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt. It's been almost a year since I have locked your name, I do admit I probably overdid it by adding a ban as bison said should have been resolved in just a restriction of the name change. I'm going to go ahead and lift your name lock, please don't abuse this by putting racial slurs in it otherwise it won't be unlocked again. Thank you gib, happy gaming.