Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inconclusive  Bird - walling like its his job at McDonalds
(Nov 30 2018, 05:10 PM)M. Bison Wrote:
(Nov 30 2018, 03:44 PM)i cri everytiem Wrote:
(Nov 30 2018, 03:19 AM)M. Bison Wrote: I'll take a look at the demo now. BTW, Valve broke tick skipping a few patches ago, the only way to fast forward through demos is by typing demo_timescale 99999999999999 twice in console.

Curious to know what you think. I personally dont think he cheats. Also,
Although I did finish reviewing, I got a side tracked when I noticed a ban evader was playing in one of the demos.

I watched the dust2 PUG and another random one. I didn't see enough to be confident of anything. He'll do the occasional weird peek or his crosshair placement will be suspicious or the timing of his encounter may be a bit lucky, but it's not exactly consistent enough to rule out coincidence. If you watch anyone, even a bad player (especially one with a decent headset), you'll see the same kind of stuff happening with some regularity.

I'm pretty sure if he's cheating he'll slip up and give us something more definitive down the road. Of course, there's the possibility this already happened and no one was eyeballing him to notice. Tongue

(Nov 30 2018, 03:59 AM)DVS Wrote: From playing against him he has definitely done some sketchy kills on me, a few times I completely walked the opposite site while my team planted at the other and he still randomly turned around and scoped in where I was coming from even though I made absolutely no noise.
I saw a referenced incident while reviewing (apparent from your comment ingame when it happened). He heard you run part of the way early on, then you hid while his team pushed through. This made Bird confused because they ran past you. They all began rotating to the other site while you crept up, but you began running one second before turning the corner into them and Bird heard you, then turned around and destroyed you.

(Nov 30 2018, 03:37 AM)helmut^ Wrote: he'd be rotating, on a whim turn around, pre-aim a spot, and kill an enemy right as they peeked on flank - When the enemy was nowhere near a teammate (couldn't have been from a call) and when then enemy was well outside of audio range (couldn't have heard him coming).
I saw one of the instances you're likely referencing (near end of same PUG as DVS). You guys made a bunch of noise in site then rotated to other one while one of your teammate continued fighting. This made Bird's team begin rotating there, but then the defenders killed your guy and partially pushed through (which suggested the rotate was premature), so Bird began rotating back and he ran into you between sites. He seemed surprised you were there, but I found this to be one of the more suspicious encounters because of Bird's actions immediately preceding and during the encounter which were really messy. Almost like he was surprised you were there before seeing you and wasn't sure what to do.

Attached Files

Thumbnail(s)

Rookoo needs a cooldown btw
[-] The following 2 users Like Drago's post:
   CaliSnipe, sift
(Dec 01 2018, 03:23 PM)Drago Wrote: Rookoo needs a cooldown btw

Fuck you kid
[-] The following 1 user Likes rookoo's post:
   sift
(Dec 01 2018, 03:26 PM)rookoo Wrote:
(Dec 01 2018, 03:23 PM)Drago Wrote: Rookoo needs a cooldown btw

Fuck you kid

rookoo needs a daddy to slap his ass around
[-] The following 1 user Likes woKe's post:
   SmiLeY5Star
(Nov 29 2018, 08:02 AM)Titanium1337 Wrote: shit I wouldn't cheat with a csgo inventory like that

there not the same sort of vac ban csgo is treated as its own seprate engine altho still source so that is not really a issue

oh and take a look at this
https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561197984993565

Recent Names
Bird
Assassin's Krieg
Bird (Live)
Don't Eat My Ass Spirits
Dont' Eat My Ass Spirits
One and Only Trash Can
awful player guy
definitely top
BLaZe.!`
Bird @ Live
from the wl site make of it what you will
[-] The following 2 users Like swampmonstar's post:
   johnnyboi212, rookoo
(Dec 03 2018, 09:11 PM)swampmonstar Wrote:
(Nov 29 2018, 08:02 AM)Titanium1337 Wrote: shit I wouldn't cheat with a csgo inventory like that

there not the same sort of vac ban csgo is treated as its own seprate engine altho still source so that is not really a issue

Recent Names
Bird
Assassin's Krieg
Bird (Live)
Don't Eat My Ass Spirits
Dont' Eat My Ass Spirits
One and Only Trash Can
awful player guy
definitely top
BLaZe.!`
Bird @ Live

nice find inspector gadget. 

where the fuck have you been?
[-] The following 1 user Likes fAt's post:
   rookoo
(Dec 06 2018, 03:35 PM)fAt Wrote:

Recent Names
Bird
Assassin's Krieg
Bird (Live)
Don't Eat My Ass Spirits
Dont' Eat My Ass Spirits
One and Only Trash Can
awful player guy
definitely top
BLaZe.!`
Bird @ Live

nice find inspector gadget. 

where the fuck have you been?
he doesn't play anymore, just ghosts via sourcetv
[-] The following 1 user Likes rookoo's post:
   sift

Recent Names
Bird
Assassin's Krieg
Bird (Live)
Don't Eat My Ass Spirits
Dont' Eat My Ass Spirits
One and Only Trash Can
awful player guy
definitely top
BLaZe.!`