Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scripting Ban
I was banned from War-Lords for SMAC Bunnyhop detection and this is a legit ban. I got a bunnyhop script as I was curious to see how it works and what it does. As this is a dumb decision I do apologize for my stupidity and request if my ban could be lifted or at least shortened. I did not have any malicious intent behind this. I was not planning to use this in an actual match. It sounds unbelievable and I do not expect you in the slightest to believe what I'm saying. Especially with the fact that I have two VAC bans on my account (Which are for COD: MW2 and CS:GO). I can promise you that my cheating days are over and they have been for a while. However if you do decide to keep me banned I respect your decisions. I hope to see people like Meow, TopShelf, seven, and others back on wL soon.
(Jan 19 2019, 05:37 PM)NorthCSS Wrote: I was banned from War-Lords for SMAC Bunnyhop detection and this is a legit ban. I got a bunnyhop script as I was curious to see how it works and what it does. As this is a dumb decision I do apologize for my stupidity and request if my ban could be lifted or at least shortened. I did not have any malicious intent behind this. I was not planning to use this in an actual match. It sounds unbelievable and I do not expect you in the slightest to believe what I'm saying. Especially with the fact that I have two VAC bans on my account (Which are for COD: MW2 and CS:GO). I can promise you that my cheating days are over and they have been for a while. However if you do decide to keep me banned I respect your decisions. I hope to see people like Meow, TopShelf, seven, and others back on wL soon.

what about me, you fucking nerd? bison, let this baguette donate and play again. Then you can give him a genuine perm-ban for his walls.
I got a bunnyhop script as I was curious to see how it works and what it does.

I love this line for some reason.
[-] The following 1 user Likes tardbus's post:
   rookoo