Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PUG Mod/Script
Hey everyone, no issues really i just wasnt sure where to post this:

I use to scrim in warlords like 5+ years ago before CSGO came out. Anyways, fast forward to now, a bunch of my buddies wanted to play scrims again cause we got a group of people we play with, and while browsing the servers i saw WL was still up and working with a good pug mod. I checked eventscripts (thats what use to work back then and i couldnt find a decent one)

Can anyone maybe tell me what mod you guys are running on the scrim servers, I'd greatly appreciate it!

Thanks!
This communities PUG setup is completely custom made. Riser primarily worked on the web portion of the PUG software (since he didn't like my hastily put together website or its rudimentary graphical design Tongue). I primarily worked on the in-game/backend portion and helped Riser with some of the more complicated stuff.

I'm not familiar with public PUG setups because we don't use them (in fact, our own PUG software came into existence because no public alternative existed at the time). I've seen a few SourceMod ones available publicly since then for CSGO etc, but I don't have the slightest clue to their quality or functionality.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
(Feb 17 2019, 12:51 AM)M. Bison Wrote: This communities PUG setup is completely custom made. Riser primarily worked on the web portion of the PUG software (since he didn't like my hastily put together website or its rudimentary graphical design Tongue). I primarily worked on the in-game/backend portion and helped Riser with some of the more complicated stuff.

I'm not familiar with public PUG setups because we don't use them (in fact, our own PUG software came into existence because no public alternative existed at the time). I've seen a few SourceMod ones available publicly since then for CSGO etc, but I don't have the slightest clue to their quality or functionality.

Just answer his next question... how to get yours? $1 million? Maybe $2mil?
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
I want the WL pug script setup as well. Yes, I bumped this dead thread.
Bison was always, and maybe still is willing to rent out a server from wL -- without having to give-up the proprietary script.

Too much work went into that working document.
bison should setup a patreon and sell his plugins
[Image: Photo%20collage-climate%20scenarios-glob...k=rcowMNf5]
bison should fix the reg