Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  admin abuse
Muffinman banned me for no reason i didn't do anything wrong.  He doesn't like me and uses any made up excuse for banning me.  He said i team flashed and i didn't.  Even ask the people that were on my team.   Hey muffin, i know you read this.  I hope you get explosive diarrhea and a bad case of the coughs and sneezes at the same time.  Your the worst admin i have ever seen you fucking piece of pond scum.  You sound like you pinch your nose when you talk.  Eat shit and die you fuck. Angry Angry Angry Angry
Thanks for posting Ryan. If anyone would like to review the demo, they are welcome to. Ryan clearly team flashes his teammate in a 2v1 situation. Even if it is not deliberate, this is NOT the first time. And to be honest I'm tired of individuals claiming ignorance as an excuse. After Ryan threw the team flash I gave him a final warning as it clearly lost us the round. This was his response:

Sav-Pvt-Ryan : fuk yourself muffin

Granted I was not polite with the final warning, but I did not use my admin rights to flame him. (I only do that over team chat, just jk) I am definitely a very aggressive player, I get angry often but I DO NOT abuse my powers, in fact I may have the least amount of bans on my record next to Stabbin of course. Stabbin was also in that game, he did not contest my decision. Ryan, how long have you been on wL? Quite some time from what I can remember and you have wholeheartedly decide not to get better, which is completely fine (it's your prerogative) . But I will not tolerate you team flashing through several games even if you "did not mean to." That's not an excuse and never will be.

You were banned for 24 hours. You will be able to play again tomorrow.

Edit: I'd also like to say the following. The pug servers are intended for competitive play, everyone IS welcome to play. However, I've seen you type in chat multiple times responses such as the following:

"I get on here to piss people off"
"I don't care, you take this game too seriously"

This blows my mind. wL also offer public servers for horsing around. You may want to look there if you do not share the mentality of others in this game. Most individuals play in pug servers to whoop butt cheeks, not josh around.
Before Ryan edits his post, this is original thread:

Muffinman banned me for no reason i didn't do anything wrong.  He doesn't like me and uses any made up excuse for banning me.  He said i team flashed and i didn't.  Even ask the people that were on my team.   Hey muffin, i know you read this.  I hope you get explosive diarrhea and a bad case of the coughs and sneezes at the same time.  Your the worst admin i have ever seen you fucking piece of pond scum.  You sound like you pinch your nose when you talk.  Eat shit and die you fuck. [Image: angry.png] [Image: angry.png] [Image: angry.png] [Image: angry.png]
(Mar 18 2019, 03:36 AM)sav-pvt-ryan Wrote: Muffinman banned me for no reason i didn't do anything wrong.  He doesn't like me and uses any made up excuse for banning me.  He said i team flashed and i didn't.  Even ask the people that were on my team.   Hey muffin, i know you read this.  I hope you get explosive diarrhea and a bad case of the coughs and sneezes at the same time.  Your the worst admin i have ever seen you fucking piece of pond scum.  You sound like you pinch your nose when you talk.  Eat shit and die you fuck. Angry Angry Angry Angry

I understand your frustration; however, coming onto the forum and flaming the admin your posting about was not the best of choices.
The original ban was for teamflashing and I think muffin had it right.
I think the 24hr ban is necessary even if only to let you calm down, it will stay.
*Please keep in mind, all War-Lords admins are donating their time to help the community. Each have their own lives to attend to and responses may take some time*