Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Approved  joobi's CS:S pug server ban appeal
I couldn't find a ban appeal template in the guide, so apologies in advance if it's a requirement. (I'm willing to edit my post and use a template if so.)

Sometime around 2013 when I was a degenerate shit-head child, I decided that I'd use a bhop cheat on the pug servers to which inevitably led to my first ban. A couple years later (in 2015) I was curious to know the exact date that I had originally been banned, but following my curiosity, I discovered that at the time all bans older than two years were removed. Considering I was 15 and still in my shit-head child / teenager phase, naturally I made a  very rational  decision and did the exact same thing again. (Quite literally used the same cheat, got banned by the same detection method, from the same anti-cheat. I wasn't very bright.)

Now that I've established how I've been banned twice, and attributed those bans to immaturity, I come to ask for a third chance. Obviously, you have no reason to believe that I've changed, I respect that. My bans were in 2013 (13 years old at the time) & 2015 (15 years old at the time), neither of those two ages could really be considered the peak of maturity. Now that I'm nearly 20 and most definitely out of my 'epic trolling cheating griefing xd' phase, I'd like to have a chance at redemption.

I would also like to say that I in no way believe I deserve a third chance, I've fucked up twice and was punished fairly in both instances. If it is decided that I'm not to be unbanned, I very much respect the decision and there would be no complaints from me. I'm not here to lie and weasel my way into a second unban, I fully understand how this looks on my side of things.

A short time after my last ban, I had a game ban placed on my account from the overwatch system in CS:GO & a VAC ban on a seperate account I was using. (1380 days ago & 1392 days ago). I believe getting bans as severe as those made me reevaluate what I was doing, I then stopped cheating altogether and started playing legitimately from there on out. I'd like to offer a link to my steam account and list some things that may or may not assist in proving my present-day maturity.

• https://steamcommunity.com/id/joobits/
  • 1800 hours on CS:GO
  • 600 hours in 1.6
  • Have been in a few administrator positions on different servers. (Currently a Senior Admin for Precision Gaming's CS:GO servers.) 
  • Banned PLENTY of cheaters in my current position. [Image: VewQUXh.png]

To whoever reviews appeals and takes the time to read and consider mine, thanks in advance!
[-] The following 1 user Likes joobi's post:
   CaliSnipe
The ban on STEAM_0:0:755210 was removed.
[-] The following 2 users Like M. Bison's post:
   CaliSnipe, joobi
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
(Apr 19 2019, 03:39 AM)M. Bison Wrote: The ban on STEAM_0:0:755210 was removed.

I appreciate it, thank you!
[-] The following 1 user Likes joobi's post:
   CaliSnipe