Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggestion  New addons for DeDust2 Asia
Hi admins, I have suggestion for dedust2 asia server - please consider on bring new visual, map, and sound updates such as :

1. Quake Sounds [for First Kill, Triple Kill, Ultra Kill, Domination] with caption and sound
2. Please bring popular maps to this server  , with votemap option automatically - every 1 hour - maps such as Aztec, Inferno, De Dust, Office
its all based on votes, if majority wants dust2, go ahead - sometimes we get bored on staying dust2 for so long - so bring this votemap - incase we wish to go
other maps , can rtv and start vote the map. Ofcourse we have the responsibility on how to use and not abuse it every time XD.
3. During every round finishes, there should be captions write on top header or left side mentioning for MOST VALUABLE PLAYER, MOST DAMAGE GIVEN & MOST KILLS/UNIQUE KILLS [knife,nade]

im suggesting to bring this feature for our server, it will be great and attract the visuals/sound perspective from players - now its too boring and simple
all I ask to add something new on this 2019 - do not let the same thing run over again. I'm requesting this with full of love.

from, Vendetta [https://steamcommunity.com/id/Vendetta1892]
(Apr 24 2019, 08:08 AM)MGhasan92 Wrote: its all based on votes, if majority wants dust2, go ahead - sometimes we get bored on staying dust2 for so long - so bring this votemap - incase we wish to go
It's finally happened!? The SEA/ASIAN players are getting tired of dust2?!

(Apr 24 2019, 08:08 AM)MGhasan92 Wrote: Please bring popular maps to this server  , with votemap option automatically - every 1 hour - maps such as Aztec, Inferno, De Dust, Office
I added nominate, rtv, and end map vote. All map votes will include dust2 and office by default (for 60mins, rest maps are 20mins). I guess 24/7 Office is a redundant server now.

(Apr 24 2019, 08:08 AM)MGhasan92 Wrote: Quake Sounds [for First Kill, Triple Kill, Ultra Kill, Domination] with caption and sound
I hate custom files primarily because of how little information is relayed to players during downloads.

(Apr 24 2019, 08:08 AM)MGhasan92 Wrote: During every round finishes, there should be captions write on top header or left side mentioning for MOST VALUABLE PLAYER, MOST DAMAGE GIVEN & MOST KILLS/UNIQUE KILLS [knife,nade]
IDK about this, but I don't really have the time to experiment with custom stuff right now. I'm going to be gone for two weeks. Maybe Riser can do something in the meantime.
[-] The following 2 users Like M. Bison's post:
   Ben-, CaliSnipe
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
Yeah d2 24/7 sounds like torture to me lol.
thank you brothers.