Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned  remote cheating (wallhack)
Player : remote
SteamID : STEAM_0:1:512364760
Reason : Wallhack
Demo : http://www.mediafire.com/file/1cfrles92m...e.dem/file
PUG : 
Tons of people think hes suspicious, so I decided to spectate him. At first, I thought he was just lagging and getting lucky shots, but then he started looking only at the right spots, never trying to clear corner because he doesn't need to! So I took a demo of him and watched it with r_drawothermodels 2. 

My proof from demo is after he kills meow on B bridge (cpl mill) , after that he goes insta lock on the guy behind the box at long and if you look without r_drawothermodels you cannot see the enemy when he start aiming towards him but you see just a lil shoulder when hes on him, he clearly doesnt shoot him thinking he shouldnt have seen that and goes aways. 

Just let me know what you think of it

Good luck have fun guys !

I don't wanna waste further time trying to catch this guy, the ball is yours now. 
[-] The following 2 users Like GiB-'s post:
   cocky, Meow
[quote='GiB-' pid='136309' dateline='1567115493']
Player : remote
PUG : 
Tons of people think hes suspicious, so I decided to spectate him. At first, I thought he was just lagging and getting lucky shots, but then he started looking only at the right spots, never trying to clear corner because he doesn't need to! So I took a demo of him and watched it with r_drawothermodels 2. 

My proof from demo is after he kills meow on B bridge (cpl mill) , after that he goes insta lock on the guy behind the box at long and if you look without r_drawothermodels you cannot see the enemy when he start aiming towards him but you see just a lil shoulder when hes on him, he clearly doesnt shoot him thinking he shouldnt have seen that and goes aways. 

I don't wanna waste further time trying to catch this guy, the ball is yours now. 

Gib should be an admin seeing as he's done more work then any of the admins since i've been playing here just by posting this.  The admins who are on the servers are useless from what I've seen.  They do not know how to spot cheaters, this kid was clearly cheating and clearly doesn't know how to play the game which makes it even more obvious yet he was allowed to play multiple pugs with admin/admins watching him. Also since I'm on here his friend q 100% cheats as well and has been playing for maybe 4 months now...
[-] The following 3 users Like PiN's post:
   helmut^, Meow, rookoo
(Aug 29 2019, 10:17 PM)PiN Wrote:
(Aug 29 2019, 09:51 PM)GiB- Wrote: Player : remote
PUG : 

Gib should be an admin seeing as he's done more work then any of the admins since i've been playing here just by posting this.  The admins who are on the servers are useless from what I've seen.  They do not know how to spot cheaters, this kid was clearly cheating and clearly doesn't know how to play the game which makes it even more obvious yet he was allowed to play multiple pugs with admin/admins watching him. Also since I'm on here his friend q 100% cheats as well and has been playing for maybe 4 months now...
Not only the admins that are on the pug servers even the forum admins are super useless.only support players that they like, i made a post like 30 days ago no admins have made an effort to even look into it cuz im not like by alot of people for being *toxic*.
100% wish gib would be an admin.
no wonder wl is dying out.

#gibforadmin
I'm glad you guys would like to have me as admin and that I am more active recently but I'm not sure if I will be as much later on this year, and this is the only reason I'd be admin is that I can provide a couple hours to the server mostly every nights or atleast 4 days / weeks to keep the server running, theres less than 20 people playing regularly as far as I know. Maybe this is why you guys need less admin?

I will think about it and make a proper post at he right place on forum if needed.
[-] The following 3 users Like GiB-'s post:
   Meow, rookoo, vivixxcore
PUG : 

lol i did so much for this server, but dw...............

You guys have DRAGOOO
[-] The following 1 user Likes neteX's post:
   Tea
(Sep 04 2019, 08:50 PM)neteX Wrote:
PUG : 

You guys have DRAGOOO

What are you intending?
[-] The following 1 user Likes GiB-'s post:
   Drago
(Sep 04 2019, 08:50 PM)neteX Wrote:
PUG : 

You guys have DRAGOOO

Why is this kid even talking shit? Have you seen me playing or even online?

Now i get it why you are so disliked.

P.s: sorry for being off topic
PUG : 

agreed. Current server admins are all useless...
[-] The following 1 user Likes fAt's post:
   Meow