Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Bonehead
Your done bonehead, nobody calls bison a "Fucking Idiot" sorry bro.
[Image: 17619_101.png]

War-Lords.net Wrote:The Liberal Media,

You have received a warning for spamming. Please cease these activities and abide by the forum rules otherwise we will take further action.

Stop posting pointless spammy posts just to increase your post count. 300 posts in 2 days.

Regards,
The War-Lords.net Team.

[url=http://wls.gameme.com/playerinfo/530629][img]http://wls.gameme.com
ban his ip and his mom too,..
Bonehead™ Wrote:LOL your a FUCKING ID10T I dont hack nore have i ever,,, I remember you server now that you mention it.
I was banned twice on two accounts doing the same thing I was bhopping and when i reached a certain speed the server auto banned me.
for speed hacking hahhah your server is shit and you are an id10T.
There are no plugins on our servers which do anything like that. You were banned by an admin so it wasn't automated at all. He banned you for two different reasons, initially for speed hacking on the first account, then later for wall hacking on the other one. I've gone ahead and banned you permanently again, since you're clearly no good for the server. It is fairly likely you do cheat and you're full of shit, since first off, there's no good reason to have multiple steam accounts, secondly, you have suspicious hit boxes, thirdly you were banned for two different reasons one specifically for speed hacking which is different than bhop and very hard to mistake.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
LOL only proof that you are a noob and that you dont know anything about css I bet source was your first game you ever played.
you sit here at what .. 15 and a half thinking you know every thing hahaha your are an ID10T and your servers \ clan will fail,
I hope this isnt your only hobby. try some pussy kid maybe a little weed it will do you good.

learn how to play B4 you call hacks, And remember I never asked to be unbanned!! I don't hack and if you think i do it only proves your stupidity.
Also watch my steam ID you will notice how old it is (not that its a 5 dig) and you will keep noticing that I will never be vac banned. No matter what you think ALL!!
cheaters will be vac'ed eventually, yet i wont hmmmm 2 +2=4 I don't hack of any sort. to old old to care.

As far as the multiple steam accounts I have had a couple friends give them to me,I\E my good buddy Cornbread got married and had a kid
said he had no more time for games. gave me his steam id for black ops. yes it had css on it too. LOL you noobs make me laugh thinking you made a css server
so you know everything, I bet you tell your grandparents when they ask you if you have a job yet, you say well I run multiple server for a game called counter strike.

this Rum is good and I think my assay is coming to an end. In closing I would like to say
"The least you could do is have your admins watch some you-tube videos b4 thinking they can call hax"
I hope you learn one thing from my postings in your forums, and that is just because someone is better than you doesn't mean they are cheating
and most hackers are gonna be dicks to you when you ask them questions like are you walling? I will always show respect to the people who show me respect.

Good luck and I hope you don't think your perfect every one needs to improve!!
So what do you do as a job, since you're calling all us out on not having one? All your trolling and rambling isn't going to get you unbanned, and to set it straight no one even cares.

You obviously cared since you took the time to register here. Grow up. Maybe you will learn your lesson that your immaturity doesn't help you one little bit.
Matt Wrote:So what do you do as a job, since you're calling all us out on not having one? All your trolling and rambling isn't going to get you unbanned, and to set it straight no one even cares.

You obviously cared since you took the time to register here. Grow up. Maybe you will learn your lesson that your immaturity doesn't help you one little bit.

I am drunk and have nothing better to do number one.
Number two I am an IT technician for a company called Trinovations where I maintain 7 call centers in the USA and three in India
I make $25 an hour averaging 46 hours a week.
If you could read you will see that I never wanted to be unbanned I was wondering why I could get in a couple server for a second than be banned b4 i could join a team.
Your a moron and your logic has numerous flaws. Go troll another community. I'm locking this topic.

-CLOSED-
Counter-Strike: Source
War-Lords.net Public Clan: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/W-L/

Contact xFerior (me) for more information on the Public Server clan.

[Image: 2evxipy.jpg]