Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Hahahaha
isnt it after the second time your caught or suspected doesnt that mean permanet thats just wat i rember hearing just saying
Only if there's evidence.
Matt Wrote:Dethklok since this is your second ban, as Anubis said we will have to wait for evidence this time before unbanning you. If maniaca didn't record a demo you will be unbanned after a couple of days.

Completely understandable, no problem. You will see that I was not hacking, and that anything I did was possible for a good player with headphones, radar and map experience. Thanks for your time.
The demo was uploaded on sourcebans right after the ban.
Dethklok4Ever Wrote:Wow, it's frightening how ignorant you are 'Jake.' The excuse?? The excuse is the same?? Ok, let's break it down, as I presume you don't seem to be 'the genius type.' My first 'excuse' was that my brothers were using my computer, to play Counter Strike, with some sort of hacks. The second 'excuse' was that while I was the one playing this time, I was simply not hacking. Those two 'excuses' are the same to you? Someone else is using my computer vs. I was not hacking......  Think about it.... Think about it again.... Ok. Have you deciphered the subtle differences? Have you determined how they are different? My god man, you must have the reading comprehension of a slug.
I think a ban should be put in place for people who are clearly hacking and just giving excuses. How do you NOT see the, as YOU call it, "subtle differences" in the excuses? Honestly, I hope they find a demo with you clearly walling at this point. In fact, anyone can just say that they have played in this clan on that map with this player. One more thing though, why would you use GAC? Was it because you have had a history of hacking? A cover up perhaps? suspicious to say the least
[Image: 171148_101.png]
DEAGLE > EVERYTHING
Installed GAC because my brothers were using my computer to hack. I told them not to use it, and to remove whatever crap they were using. Basically, I don't trust them, haha. I don't even know what you are trying to say concerning my explanations. Obviously I can see the differences, the term subtle was coined as a sarcastic jib to the people who were saying that my 'excuses' were 'the same.' You can say whatever you want, but people get banned everyday who aren't hacking. I did, and so I protested. Not even because I thought it would be overturned, but because of the principle of it. At the end of the day being banned from this server is a minor annoyance that I can deal with, but that doesn't negate the fact that it was a mistake. What really irritates me are the people who have nothing to do with it, have no knowledge whatsoever, and come on here to make assumptions. You have nothing to add but your own uninformed opinion, which is utterly worthless.

As for the sourceban Demo, has it been reviewed?
а у меня слон живет в доме... веришь нет? и с какой такой стати мы должны тебе верить что какие то там братья играют с читами а ты один такой исус без читов играешь! не верю я тебе!
Night Watch Rulez!
[Image: x_0e46e8c9.jpg]
[Image: x_b9cdfbfe.jpg]
я тоже не верю...
Whether you believe it or not, I wasn't hacking. I don't know why everyone and their mother is weighing in on this subject, JUST WATCH THE DEMO. I was not hacking. It's not too hard to believe, I feel like I'm talking to children. I mean, really... Elephants? /facepalm
If you have such a low regard for us, why do you insist wasting your time posting on our forums, trying to get unbanned to our servers?

Why would you want to go play with Children, go play with adults, you're obviously more mature then we are.