Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Hahahaha
Not that I expect anything to be overturned, but I was banned just now while playing the 24/7 Dust2 server under the name Steyr Scout Sniper. I was previously using the name MD3 Scout Sniper when my brothers got me banned somehow. I assume there is a Demo? I was not hacking. I have GAC Anti Cheat enabled. Cmon guys... Cmon..

steamID:      STEAM_0:0:127129977
You were banned by the admin maniaca for wallhacking. I will try to alert him of the existence of this protest.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
I was not wallhacking, I cannot hack. I have GAC Anti Cheat enabled and I literally CANNOT use hacks. They wouldn't even work. What IS true, is that I have been playing Dust2 since 2004. I have also played in a Dust2 clan professionally. I also use the radar and $120 360degree headphones on max volume. I.DO.NOT.HACK. Thanks for your time.
Dethklok4Ever Wrote:Hey, I have 3 brothers living with me that all play CSS. One or both of them got me banned from your servers. I don't know what hacks they were using, but I told them to get them off my computer so that's done. I've also installed something called GAC Anti-Cheat v4 that prevents any cheats from being run for CSS. I have been playing since 2004, and I have never even thought about hacking. My brothers are younger than me, and didn't really realize that they could screw me over. Apparently they've been doing it for a while now, but I haven't been on lately so I didn't notice. Please unban me from your servers, I am not allowing them to use my computer any longer, for any reason. If you unban me, I guarantee you will not have any further issues with me. I don't know what my ID is, I am non-steam, but they were using my name MD3 Scout Sniper I'm sure, as it is still the same today. Thanks for your time.

That is quite interesting. You were banned before and you pulled the same excuse.
Counter-Strike: Source
War-Lords.net Public Clan: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/W-L/

Contact xFerior (me) for more information on the Public Server clan.

[Image: 2evxipy.jpg]
I agree xFerior that is quite interesting.
[Image: 17619_101.png]

War-Lords.net Wrote:The Liberal Media,

You have received a warning for spamming. Please cease these activities and abide by the forum rules otherwise we will take further action.

Stop posting pointless spammy posts just to increase your post count. 300 posts in 2 days.

Regards,
The War-Lords.net Team.

[url=http://wls.gameme.com/playerinfo/530629][img]http://wls.gameme.com
Did you even read my post? They are in no way similar. I was banned the first time due to someone else using my computer. I was banned this time because someone thought I was (me, personally) using a wallhack. These two scenarios are 'the same' to you? I don't know what you guys think you saw, but I was not hacking. I CANNOT hack with GAC enabled, even if I wanted to. I am still dumbfounded as how you saw these two circumstances as having ANYTHING in common, it's like being told that the sky is green. It makes NO SENSE. I wasn't hacking, period. It's really frustrating being punished for something that I didn't do, and only having the opportunity to resolve it in a Forum. Not to mention a forum where people think 'the same excuse' is a COMPLETELY different situation that has literally NOTHING, not even the same INDIVIDUAL in common as the previous situation. I am... utterly speechless... How can you ban someone for something they weren't doing, and then blame them for anything.
Whether we believe your story or not is irrelevant in regards to the case. If the evidence does not support the ban, then the ban will be lifted. However, as this is not the first protest posted, we need to wait until the edivence is provided (or until it is determined that evidence is unavailable). At which time a determination will be made.

I am not personally familiar with GAC, so I can't determine whether or not it was in fact running. This part I would have to leave to an admin who has experience with the software. As far as I'm aware, if no conclusive evidence is provided, the ban will be lifted whether the program was running or not.
xferior is not talking about why you got banned. He said that you said the same EXCUSE when you got banned the last time.

Im sorry ,but did you read his post?
Wow, it's frightening how ignorant you are 'Jake.' The excuse?? The excuse is the same?? Ok, let's break it down, as I presume you don't seem to be 'the genius type.' My first 'excuse' was that my brothers were using my computer, to play Counter Strike, with some sort of hacks. The second 'excuse' was that while I was the one playing this time, I was simply not hacking. Those two 'excuses' are the same to you? Someone else is using my computer vs. I was not hacking......  Think about it.... Think about it again.... Ok. Have you deciphered the subtle differences? Have you determined how they are different? My god man, you must have the reading comprehension of a slug.
Dethklok since this is your second ban, as Anubis said we will have to wait for evidence this time before unbanning you. If maniaca didn't record a demo you will be unbanned after a couple of days.