Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Approved  netex
Name: neteX
Timezone: EST
Availability: Whenever I have time I get to play as much as I can. Pretty often I'd say.
Tell us how you will benefit our community: I already did so much for this community, this question speaks for itself the amount of cheaters I busted is unreal.
Reason For Admin Application: i dont know anymore, kobe said to apply again.
IN-EVALUATION

We are currently reviewing your application for admin candidacy, thank you for your patience as this can take some time to process.

- Good Again Luck neteX.
[-] The following 1 user Likes CaliSnipe's post:
   Jesse W.
Kid has this much dedication to admin on a dead ass fucking game. just give the faggot admin and call it a day. no one cares at this point.
Why break a good tradition, just say no for another year or two
[-] The following 2 users Like tardbus's post:
   sift, Soul
(Jan 04 2020, 04:22 PM)tardbus Wrote: Why break a good tradition, just say no for another year or two

whatever happens im never applying again.
give him the shut-down button for the servers and the forums and lets play some fucking roulette with this dead fucking community
(Jan 05 2020, 10:47 PM)neteX Wrote:
(Jan 04 2020, 04:22 PM)tardbus Wrote: Why break a good tradition, just say no for another year or two

whatever happens im never applying again.

Never give up
[-] The following 1 user Likes johnnyboi212's post:
   CaliSnipe
tardbus fucking cracks me up.
8 years of keeping up with the Kardashian's has got to amount to something.

GL
Good luck again
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
netex if you get admin ill cashapp you 20 dollars to ban shan
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sanjiz's post: