Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
reply to calisnipe
LOL i didnt troll anything. also dont threaten to ban me for 3 days because we all know kobe is mentally ill and will find an excuse thanks to your "permission". i picked de_rush because i wanted to play it as my first pug of the day and this guy instantly makes a vote. i wasnt trolling or anything. secondly he does abuse his admin. he is also a toxic griefer who changes his name to insulting and toxic things then erases it on his page like a weirdo. get rid of this guy. and cali if you dont uphold your duties as an admin i will gladly petition to have you removed as well.
(Mar 30 2020, 11:07 PM)l0g Wrote: LOL i didnt troll anything. also dont threaten to ban me for 3 days because we all know kobe is mentally ill and will find an excuse thanks to your "permission". i picked de_rush because i wanted to play it as my first pug of the day and this guy instantly makes a vote. i wasnt trolling or anything. secondly he does abuse his admin. he is also a toxic griefer who changes his name to insulting and toxic things then erases it on his page like a weirdo. get rid of this guy. and cali if you dont uphold your duties as an admin i will gladly petition to have you removed as well.

with your claims, feel free to post any evidence that you may have, if you have zero evidence of anything that you're implying this will be ignored. - edit - also it wasn't a threat at all.
how is there evidence if this guy erases his name history? also im not the only one who has a problem with how toxic this admin is. theres a lot of players who feel the same as me and if you hadn't lock my post there would be more freedom to express our concerns.
(Mar 30 2020, 11:18 PM)l0g Wrote: how is there evidence if this guy erases his name history?
SourceTV w/ Ticks
[-] The following 1 user Likes M. Bison's post:
   CaliSnipe
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
I don't understand what name clearing has to do with actual chat logs in the game though. He can't remove chat logs from pugs.