SMAC 0.8.6.0: Eye Test Violation
Created
2019-07-22 19:13:48
Expires
Permanent
Admin
Console
View Ban
I had played CS:S pugs on your server for a while until I was introduced to cheats for source.  I was using a bunnyhop script and a light anti-aim which eventually led to my ban.  Since my ban, I have deleted my cheats and have become a clean player, mostly sticking to CS:GO but some source here and there.  I miss the source pugs and I would like to get back into legit pugs.  I understand if my ban appeal does not go through, but I would really appreciate a second chance to be able to have the fun I used to in pugs before I cheated.
unban this guy. 60 adr cheater
(Apr 03 2020, 07:50 PM)axwq Wrote: I had played CS:S pugs on your server for a while until I was introduced to cheats for source.  I was using a bunnyhop script and a light anti-aim which eventually led to my ban.  Since my ban, I have deleted my cheats and have become a clean player, mostly sticking to CS:GO but some source here and there.  I miss the source pugs and I would like to get back into legit pugs.  I understand if my ban appeal does not go through, but I would really appreciate a second chance to be able to have the fun I used to in pugs before I cheated.

I just wanna play pugs again.  I really shouldn't have cheated in the first place.
(Apr 03 2020, 07:50 PM)axwq Wrote: I had played CS:S pugs on your server for a while until I was introduced to cheats for source.  I was using a bunnyhop script and a light anti-aim which eventually led to my ban.  Since my ban, I have deleted my cheats and have become a clean player, mostly sticking to CS:GO but some source here and there.  I miss the source pugs and I would like to get back into legit pugs.  I understand if my ban appeal does not go through, but I would really appreciate a second chance to be able to have the fun I used to in pugs before I cheated.

I appreciate your honesty and effort to come clean.
At this point of time ban stands.
May be in future we can review your ban again.
Good luck Smile