Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Yeah i dont think it was fair he talks if you dont want to hear him talk then ignore him on the server thats what every one does
[-] The following 2 users Like kamy's post:
   Jesse W., TopShelfSyM
i can't think of even one single good reason to ban carb,.. and here we are being told that there were multiple...
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
(Apr 19 2020, 01:04 AM)Jesse W. Wrote: i can't think of even one single good reason to ban carb,.. and here we are being told that there were multiple...

lol, kid constantly abuses going to spec on freeze time to get good spawns. 
flames his teammates every single time
constantly disrespects admins (reason he was banned fyi)
after getting banned, says he's gonna evade the ban (????)

I can't think of even one single good reason to unban him.
Even so, if he is unbanned, whatever.
you are playing the most hardcore fps shooter in the world. it will come with personalities you may not like.

1. maybe temp ban him for tampering with the "good spawns."
2. if he's banned for flaming team mates, just go ahead a hit perma ban on EVERYONE except maybe bison, i've never seen him talk shit to anyone over these last few years.
3. you should not be scared of admins. they're there because you play on their server.
4. insert any sentence here associated with some sort of feeling about getting banned on the only server worth playing in counter strike.

if you can't handle the heat, go play mario kart
[-] The following 2 users Like _nme's post:
   Jesse W., Sibrox
[Image: tumblr_ls6yr3cnF71r3ibvso2_500.gif]
yeah, bison should just write some code to stop players from abusing that glitch. a glitch is not a hack, and glitches should not earn perma bans, nor should they contribute to a bullet point list of reasons why someone was perma banned.

flaming should not earn someone a perma ban, nor should they contribute to a bullet point list of reasons why they were perma banned.

when i say should i am not saying 'in my opinion,' but rather am basing what i write on my observations from past behavior/response to that behavior on war-lords.

most top fraggers in counter strike have attitudes. at this rate the pugs are going to be filled with 6 or less rws players. gee, that sounds like fun. now, i'm not saying unban carb because he's a top fragger and we need more top fraggers around, but, due to the lack of any specifics, it's starting to seem like he was banned because someone, or a couple people, in power, did not like some trash talking
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
(Apr 20 2020, 09:32 PM)Jesse W. Wrote: yeah, bison should just write some code to stop players from abusing that glitch. a glitch is not a hack, and glitches should not earn perma bans, nor should they contribute to a bullet point list of reasons why someone was perma banned.

flaming should not earn someone a perma ban, nor should they contribute to a bullet point list of reasons why they were perma banned.

when i say should i am not saying 'in my opinion,' but rather am basing what i write on my observations from past behavior/response to that behavior on war-lords.

most top fraggers in counter strike have attitudes. at this rate the pugs are going to be filled with 6 or less rws players. gee, that sounds like fun. now, i'm not saying unban carb because he's a top fragger and we need more top fraggers around, but, due to the lack of any specifics, it's starting to seem like he was banned because someone, or a couple people, in power, did not like some trash talking

The funny thing is, if there was actually 0 ''top fraggers'', or close to it (like rn), we wouldn't really know by the numbers alone, because the level of competition would be lower meaning gaining RWS and other stats would be way way easier in theory. So 15-16 ish rws players would theoricly have their stats bumped to be the new 16.5 rws + category of players.

But thats assuming these players aren't leaving systematicly already, or refusing  to play (not joining the pug...) vs other better/similar level players, otherwise it won't be easier, it will be just as usual.

And that's also assuming that the balancing system wasn't boosted with steroids ( Wink )