Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
His time has come
(Apr 26 2020, 05:03 AM)icon.voices Wrote: yano all of this kinda contradicts everything that WL has been doing lately. you sit here telling people to find concrete evidence but no one can ever be in alives moms basement with him to catch him in the act. your right maybe he doesnt have league experience, but neither do i but many peope on wl do, so i have adapted. i learn to check those corners EVERYTIME, i dont pick and choose when to check a corner. im not saying he is or isnt cheating like pin said idc if he gets banned. but then how can you ban melody? where is the concrete evidence on him? and why was he banned before proof was established? because netex is butt hurt? you watched 5 demos at extensive length as you say "Ben" but you couldnt take a look at why this kid is ALREADY banned? a kid that isnt proceeds? this is ridiculous. the admins are destroying this community. the cheaters with friends are allowed to play the not cheaters who upset someone get banned ... ( CARB, Melody) and this is just recently. do i have to literally hack alive's computer and find his cheats and screenshot it for you to believe it? but in melody's case Mr. Netex's word is enough. who allowed these admins this kind of power? TREAT EVERYONE THE SAME. kid got banned for 2 fishy plays.. in multiple pugs. ive seen 20 fishy plays from alive in one half. all im saying basically is unban melody until you have solid proof he cheats. or start banning anyone that gets accused. which would be everyone. let VAC handle the cheaters. PEAcE N3Rds

yo i hate to say it but i agree with you on this. i wish i read this post sooner. gabe went unbanned for years and was a hardcore cheater. carb was a big factor in why i became fishy of gabe and even started to find evidence of him cheating + posted demo proof on this website, and he went unbanned for a hell of a long time because he was buddy buddy with the admins.

(Apr 26 2020, 05:57 PM)Jesse W. Wrote: Hi Ben, I have no opinion on the matter but just wanna say good job for allocating your personal time to review demos of the player and then the time to write all of that stuff up. Good investigation work, seems like you put forward a pretty significant amount of time to check out people’s complaints

i almost forgot i wrote this, still stands tho

(Jun 21 2020, 08:33 AM)helmut^ Wrote: So glad there is a section to report people so threads can idle for years without any results

lol!

(Aug 14 2020, 11:33 AM)Sibrox Wrote: This is is the most stagnant community I have ever seen that hasn't given up yet.

major lol, gotta love warlords tho
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
he was especially a hardcore toggler
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.