Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CS: S  Game Tweaks
I'm interested in knowing what kind of game tweaks are considered legal/safe and what kinds are considered cheating.

Gun Textures?
Gun Models?
Player Skins?
Sound Tweaks?
GUI Teawks?
Effect Tweaks?
Scripts?

It seems to me there are numerous ways in which a player can give himself an advantage over others, even simple crosshair adjustments can give players huge gains, and believe me, I know about huge gains Wink
I am interested in playing different characters in games
Nowadays I got interest in online gaming. Just found cool games on https://www.y8games.center/ and will play them. Mine favourites are arcade, puzzles and shooting. In the future I want to create own arcade games.
(Dec 02 2020, 11:21 PM)Profane Wrote: I'm interested in knowing what kind of game tweaks are considered legal/safe and what kinds are considered cheating.

Gun Textures?
Gun Models?
Player Skins?
Sound Tweaks?
GUI Teawks?
Effect Tweaks?
Scripts?

It seems to me there are numerous ways in which a player can give himself an advantage over others, even simple crosshair adjustments can give players huge gains, and believe me, I know about huge gains Wink

Almost all skins are off limits. 'more like all skins' But someone can correct me if im wrong.
Completely wrong, bison and rizer encourage modding your game to the max to make things super fun!
[-] The following 1 user Likes tardbus's post:
   Lewis
Bro, only thing safe for gaming from what BOSS said is meth more meth some weed and lots of shots, and play nude live stream. Anything but that would get you banned