Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

No bans were found for STEAM_0:0:36177451 (search).

Yo just got off a week of grinding world of warcraft and come back to being banned. It said the ban was for wall hack ?? I strongly recommend reviewing this ban again as it is false. I know there is a tendency for false banning on this server such as Melody and ><>, who are both legit players but also have been false banned. I would like to see the evidence behind the ban so I can debunk it. I feel like there is information missing from what ever demo the admin  watched such as discord call outs.

TLDR: I don't cheat, never have been banned for cheating before, everyone I play with knows I don't cheat. I would just like to sit and talk with the banning admin for i feel they lack experience.

If this holds any weight I was on a semi professional team in cs go we went to multiple LAN events. Not trying to  say I'm the best I am just trying to say I have been playing the game for a long time and have lots of experience with FPS games and counter strike.
[-] The following 1 user Likes HunterX848's post:
   Soul
Hmm.... legit-proof comes up with nothing on your id and google shows all your steam account hold is a some random servers bans.

Lemme guess though, it's all on your "other" steam account.

Edit: for what it's worth, I think admin is supposed to make a thread here with evidence explaining things. So chances are you if you appeal you may be able to get it overturned as I didn't see anything like this.
My main has never been banned for hacks on anyserver

My other steam account has only been banned on WL for alting which I didn't know was a thing at the time of the ban

here is my other account that was banned

https:/steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199076795897
[-] The following 1 user Likes HunterX848's post:
   150DreamTeam
Hunter is legit
[-] The following 2 users Like thecorbittt1's post:
   150DreamTeam, ved
Kid reeks, what the fuck does he know.