Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Approved  Consol Ban "Eye Test Violation"
Hi,

I was waiting in a pug and I was randomly banned for "Eye Test Violation".. I am not exactly sure what this means but can an admin please look into why I was banned and over turn this? I am a frequent user of the pug server and have never had any issues. 

Thank you.
FOOKIN CHEETER
[-] The following 1 user Likes tardbus's post:
   DMH
What is the usual response time to an appeal request like this? I do not cheat, I have over 1100 hours on CSS and the only server I play is WL. I have no reason to cheat..
(Mar 09 2021, 03:25 AM)DMH Wrote: What is the usual response time to an appeal request like this?  I do not cheat, I have over 1100 hours on CSS and the only server I play is WL.  I have no reason to cheat..

Console bans are usually handled by bison, you might want to contact him directly on steam about it.
Yeah, I added him but have not got an accept back. If you have him online, could you please message him for me? I would apprecaite it.
(Mar 09 2021, 03:29 AM)Ben- Wrote:
(Mar 09 2021, 03:25 AM)DMH Wrote: What is the usual response time to an appeal request like this?  I do not cheat, I have over 1100 hours on CSS and the only server I play is WL.  I have no reason to cheat..

Console bans are usually handled by bison, you might want to contact him directly on steam about it.
Yeah, I added him but have not got an accept back. If you have him online, could you please message him for me? I would apprecaite it.