Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Approved  Melody Unban Request
You guys should give a 2nd chance to Melody.

Even if she/he (dont know which one you prefer) shot through walls in impossible spots at people, maybe it was purely unlucky or heard em and/or didn’t know most things are unwallable in source. The vast majority of the clips i posted back then weren’t proof of anything (like i commented before or after them, thought it was clear but apparently it was not), only the last 1’s were sketchy imo.

In csgo (i learned relatively recently), that wallbanging everything and anything is fairly common and legit, maybe she/he came from go and assumed it was the same in source … as previously stated idk the player at all (so nothing personal). And i only watched demos on exotic maps because thats where it’s the easiest to spot cheaters fuck ups.

I am no admin, nor am i active anymore in this community, but i am human and i can admit that i could have made a mistake on this one.

Even if i didn’t ban you (not admin), my post clearly influenced the decision and for that i am sorry.

I wish everyone a good time playing and a good day.

Sorry for the typos.
[-] The following 3 users Like Ben-'s post:
   CaliSnipe, FayLawn, Moon
(Dec 28 2021, 06:18 AM)Ben- Wrote: You guys should give a 2nd chance to Melody.

Even if she/he (dont know which one you prefer) shot through walls in impossible spots at people, maybe it was purely unlucky or heard em and/or didn’t know most things are unwallable in source. The vast majority of the clips i posted back then weren’t proof of anything (like i commented before or after them, thought it was clear but apparently it was not), only the last 1’s were sketchy imo.

In csgo (i learned relatively recently), that wallbanging everything and anything is fairly common and legit, maybe she/he came from go and assumed it was the same in source … as previously stated idk the player at all (so nothing personal). And i only watched demos on exotic maps because thats where it’s the easiest to spot cheaters fuck ups.

I am no admin, nor am i active anymore in this community, but i am human and i can admit that i could have made a mistake on this one.

Even if i didn’t ban you (not admin), my post clearly influenced the decision and for that i am sorry.

I wish everyone a good time playing and a good day.

Sorry for the typos.

Miss ya Ben thank you for your input .
(Dec 20 2021, 05:17 AM)Faylawn - Giving my take on the evidence still available on Youtube through Ben's post. Wrote: ...
I agree Ben's videos are fishy at a glance but thoroughly reasonable after further examination. Unfortunately, Netex's videos have all expired as well.

I thoroughly analyzed a random older pug where Melody performed well. I can say with 100% certainty he wasn't walling in the random sample of 1 pug.

I've removed the ban until someone can provide better evidence.
[-] The following 4 users Like M. Bison's post:
   Ben-, FayLawn, Moon, tommy.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol