Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggestion  New maps
Hello all,

I do have a suggestion for some new maps added into the pool, DE_port, DE inferno classic (1.6 version I have a revamped source version). DE_nuke_blue_ep basically CSGO version with all source assets.  De_mirage this is a CSGO version of strike with all source textures and made to fit with source PUGS, ALL MAPS LISTED ABOVE HAVE BEEN TESTED FOR COMP PLAY.  I have all maps on my hard drive can give all the copies of these maps for you.

(I have other suggestions but they have not been tested for competitive play. (Overpass, de_cbble_go, de_dust2_csgo).

And for Tardbus I know they are csgo ports many, but we need some new maps to play on we can have both source and csgo ports with source assets. It will not take away from the the love of the game - we play source for its movement, wrecking nerds, and 1 tapping with a deagle.

HAPPY PUGGING!

(feel free to reach out to me on steam or on my forum account, thank you for taking the time to read my post.) Smile

-cracker_jacks-
[-] The following 3 users Like CrackerJacks's post:
   Bleh HEAVYGRINDER `, smiley05, thecorbittt1
Me as a digger approve this
[-] The following 2 users Like Cerdo96's post:
   CrackerJacks, smiley05
I would like it, except for port. I am in.
[-] The following 2 users Like StabbinRabbit!!'s post:
   CrackerJacks, smiley05
i wi
 i would love playing with these maps its great maps
As someone who constantly votes for villa, crane, and other oddball maps ITHINK YOU GOT ME FUXED UP KID.
[-] The following 1 user Likes tardbus's post:
   CrackerJacks
I think theres other priorities too like server been constantly lagging for a week admin abusing etc
[-] The following 2 users Like Cerdo96's post:
   Bleh HEAVYGRINDER `, thecorbittt1