Created
2024-04-18 01:47:46
Expires
Permanent
Admin
sparky [STEAM_0:0:58288205]
View Ban
(May 14 2024, 07:52 PM)M4M0RU Wrote:
(May 13 2024, 09:22 PM)sinful Wrote: "ill submit clips of other players making similar shots,"
waiting on this
no one else can replicate these shots/sprays without cheats

Tbh i've nothing to prove to some scumbag cheater, and i'm not going to waste my life and time going thru shitty fucking CSS dem viewer and render shit for hrs, just for you to dismiss it anyways. Because clearly you"re dead set on one thing you think. Alternatively, the admin could do his fucking job and maybe review any of the things i posted, but its clear he DGAF and wanted me banned LOL, call it what it is.

UR such a clever cheater and you know EVERYTHING right, WHY ARE YOU GAME BANNED THEN LOL, you could watch my account til the sun burned out and you wouldn't ever see shit, not a game ban not a vac not nothin'. So go screw yourself. I ENCOURAGE YOU TO BOOKMARK IT, SO U CAN LOOK EVERY DAY : )

I'll post something when the admin wants to have discourse w/ me instead of taking cheap jabs and running away like a pussy.

[Image: Screenshot-2024-05-14-125029.png]

I know i'm being rude to you now but i'm sick of it. I never cheated but clearly you're breaking rules. if the 1st rule of ban appeals should apply to me, THEN IT SHOULD ALSO APPLY TO YOU!!
you don't need to take out your built up anger from being abused as a child out on me.
"Tbh I've nothing to prove to some scumbag cheater" you did a few posts ago? Then when I follow up on what you said, stating what you will post, you be rude to me? it's not helping your case, not that you care.
admins have reviewed what you posted, everything you have posted so far as "evidence" has not proven anything, i could also post a video of me showing off my task manager, and then joining a server with scripts + aimbot + rcs + triggerbot + ESP + nospread + norecoil, but guess what nothing pops up in my task manager so I must be legit right? 
that estrogen + testosterone is a deadly combo for unhinged temper tantrums, please chill out.
"SO U CAN LOOK EVERY DAY : )" I don't care about you, don't get it twisted.
"I know i'm being rude to you now but i'm sick of it" cool, I did nothing to you.
"I'll post something when the admin wants to have discourse w/ me instead of taking cheap jabs and running away like a pussy." I'm sure the admin will want to have a discourse with you after this outburst.
(May 13 2024, 09:22 PM)sinful Wrote: "ill submit clips of other players making similar shots,"
waiting on this

Tbh i've nothing to prove to some scumbag cheater, and i'm not going to waste my life and time going thru shitty fucking CSS dem viewer and render shit for hrs, just for you to dismiss it anyways. Because clearly you"re dead set on one thing you think. Alternatively, the admin could do his fucking job and maybe review any of the things i posted, but its clear he DGAF and wanted me banned LOL, call it what it is.

UR such a clever cheater and you know EVERYTHING right, WHY ARE YOU GAME BANNED THEN LOL, you could watch my account til the sun burned out and you wouldn't ever see shit, not a game ban not a vac not nothin'. So go screw yourself. I ENCOURAGE YOU TO BOOKMARK IT, SO U CAN LOOK EVERY DAY : )

I'll post something when the admin wants to have discourse w/ me instead of taking cheap jabs and running away like a pussy.

I know i'm being rude to you now but i'm sick of it. I never cheated but clearly you're breaking rules. if the 1st rule of ban appeals should apply to me, THEN IT SHOULD ALSO APPLY TO YOU!!

follow up to my last post, I do not care about getting banned on steam, because steam/the internet/the computer isn't my 24/7 life.
have a good day
(May 15 2024, 01:23 PM)sinful Wrote:
waiting on this

you don't need to take out your built up anger from being abused as a child out on me.
"Tbh I've nothing to prove to some scumbag cheater" you did a few posts ago? Then when I follow up on what you said, stating what you will post, you be rude to me? it's not helping your case, not that you care.
admins have reviewed what you posted, everything you have posted so far as "evidence" has not proven anything, i could also post a video of me showing off my task manager, and then joining a server with scripts + aimbot + rcs + triggerbot + ESP + nospread + norecoil, but guess what nothing pops up in my task manager so I must be legit right? 
that estrogen + testosterone is a deadly combo for unhinged temper tantrums, please chill out.
"SO U CAN LOOK EVERY DAY : )" I don't care about you, don't get it twisted.
"I know i'm being rude to you now but i'm sick of it" cool, I did nothing to you.
"I'll post something when the admin wants to have discourse w/ me instead of taking cheap jabs and running away like a pussy." I'm sure the admin will want to have a discourse with you after this outburst.

Dont care didnt read waiting for admin reply, sry cheater.
(Apr 28 2024, 04:21 AM)sparky Wrote:
(Apr 28 2024, 03:00 AM)CrackerJacks Wrote: Lets be real she isn't hacking lmao, show some proof for the ban at least!

he*

Sparky, my discord ID is alice1128, add me and talk to me. I will do whatever testing methodology you ask of me, show you whatever it is you wish to see, and whatever it is to resolve things. i think this is far more productive, i will be respectful to you in call. Show to me you aren't scared, show me you care about the truth.

HOLY KNUCKLES!

I bet your grip strength is.... Cool
Presidente de Troll
(Apr 29 2024, 06:52 PM)greenlizard72 Wrote: I have played dozens of matches with M4M0RU on CSGO along with a ton of hours of CSS both on Warlords and casual servers; It has never once occurred to me that she has or could have cheated. This ban is very stupid.

Ban this nerd for the hell of it..
Presidente de Troll