RCS
Created
2024-04-18 01:47:46
Expires
Permanent
Admin
sparky [STEAM_0:0:58288205]
View Ban
slow it down in youtube player also, clearly some of these mouse/micro mouse movements are inhuman, with the only exception being playing on the worst mouse in the world that is half broken, and also playing on a wooden desk that has been corroded, or a mouse glitch. 1st option is rare the latter is a rare occurence, when yours can be seen in multiple demos. who knows, but i know cheats, and i also know that its impossible for your hand to make these types of movements, consistently.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N8BiQzIdKI
(Apr 19 2024, 06:01 PM)sinful Wrote: slow it down in youtube player also, clearly some of these mouse/micro mouse movements are inhuman, with the only exception being playing on the worst mouse in the world that is half broken, and also playing on a wooden desk that has been corroded, or a mouse glitch. 1st option is rare the latter is a rare occurence, when yours can be seen in multiple demos. who knows, but i know cheats, and i also know that its impossible for your hand to make these types of movements, consistently.

I think cheaters like you look for patterns in things ordinary players don't see. All the cheating has made you paranoid to where you think that a slowed down warlords demo where tickrate is already fucked THAT my mouse is sitting in one position making the smallest movements, to hit spray is indicative of anything people aren't lizards, we aren't perfectly still, there's micro movements you're making rn you probably arent even aware of , ill submit clips of other players making similar shots, i could replicate any of this in slow motion on any player above 10rws and ill be providing clips.
(Apr 19 2024, 06:27 PM)M4M0RU Wrote:
(Apr 19 2024, 06:01 PM)sinful Wrote: slow it down in youtube player also, clearly some of these mouse/micro mouse movements are inhuman, with the only exception being playing on the worst mouse in the world that is half broken, and also playing on a wooden desk that has been corroded, or a mouse glitch. 1st option is rare the latter is a rare occurence, when yours can be seen in multiple demos. who knows, but i know cheats, and i also know that its impossible for your hand to make these types of movements, consistently.

I think cheaters like you look for patterns in things ordinary players don't see. All the cheating has made you paranoid to where you think that a slowed down warlords demo where tickrate is already fucked THAT my mouse is sitting in one position making the smallest movements, to hit spray is indicative of anything people aren't lizards, we aren't perfectly still, there's micro movements you're making rn you probably arent even aware of , ill submit clips of other players making similar shots, i could replicate any of this in slow motion on any player above 10rws and ill be providing clips.
im not paranoid, sparky showed me some clips, and other demos, i check 1 demo and see this, and youve done it in multiple others. go check my demos i dont micro adjust like that, if you find other players who do it go ahead post clips but they dont do it as often as you, and not as robotic as you. I slowed it down so you can see that there is obvious movements that were not done naturally, and im sure if i went to check and find clips in other games i could provide a bunch more clips i do not care much though, maybe u just got the highest sens in the world with the worst mouse and mouse pad and u get unlucky in the demos, but its very consistent
(Apr 19 2024, 06:27 PM)M4M0RU Wrote:

if you can explain the perfect angular movements when spraying, the robotic/unnatural look, go ahead. ive been playing source for many years ive also cheated for many years and ive never seen a legit player do that, at least not that consistently
LOL @ THE CHEETERS ARGUING
[-] The following 1 user Likes tardbus's post:
   FayLawn
I will get more evidence to prove my self innocent, but look at the sv_showimpacts from my mid spray on tuscan

https://streamable.com/e7c1vk

1st kill i kill on the initial shot, i kept spraying just in-case someone kept coming but all 5 other bullets went straight into the wall and not in a perfect spray,

the 2nd kill i miss 2-3 shots before i even connect a headshot, and the sprays aren't identical.
Unban +1 solid player
KEEP BEGGING TO PLAY A DEAD GAME ON A SHIT SERVER
CALIGULA IS BANNED FOR SMAC AND IN HERE TRYING TO DEFEND YOU.

I MEAN I GET IT IM RETARDED, BUT THATS JUST LOL
(Apr 20 2024, 03:53 AM)M4M0RU Wrote: I will get more evidence to prove my self innocent, but look at the sv_showimpacts from my mid spray on tuscan

https://streamable.com/e7c1vk

1st kill i kill on the initial shot, i kept spraying just in-case someone kept coming but all 5 other bullets went straight into the wall and not in a perfect spray,

the 2nd kill i miss 2-3 shots before i even connect a headshot, and the sprays aren't identical.
i mean i can get into the "science" behind RCS and explain 2 different reasons why that could happen, but you'll just act oblivious so there's no point really. ill just post an obvious one (why would a cheat continue to function after the target is dead, if you aimbot an enemy it wont lock to his head as he ragdolls down), and ofc you can keep posting clips showing imperfect sprays but the perfect spray isnt what im focusing on fully, what im focused on is the perfect, precision precise, micro-adjusted, robotic movements that your mouse does, if you explain these movements with proper reasoning ill believe that you arent cheating, but without a proper explanation, it just looks like cheats.