Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Iam not sure if anyone posted a topic similar to this because i didnt read all the suggestions lol.

Im suggesting that the buying time be lowered. Im not sure but i think right now you can buy at any time of the game. Ive been noticing way too much nade spamming. In office and italy, it is really easy to get kills just by nade spamming for the terrorists. It is frustrating and i dealt with this many times.

I can see people saying that this is a tactic they use to win. Im not saying make nade spamming illegal, but just to lower the buying time limit so that nade spamming is not allowed in the late games while many players are low hp.
If nade spamming has become a problem, then we can simply install a plugin which limits the amount of nades which can be bought in a round. I sort of like the duration of the buy time, since all too frequently, I'm only few hundred dollars short of buying armor, so I get a few kills and run back and buy it.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
That’s exactly what needs to happen M. Bison, I don't want the buy time to be lowered at all... Sometimes I like to run back to spawn and pick up another weapon depending on remaining amount of people left and the objective at hand.
yah i like that idea too. I just want no more nade spamming! lol
Office... This is heaven for nadespammers! (terrorists). I did it myself too, only few times :Smile Yes, we have to do something about it.
If you haven't notice, in de_dust2 also CT can always spam nade above its spawn (short A)..but i dont want the buying time to be lowered thu..  Tongue
[Image: 11bkoc6.png]
[Image: 2uiga3d.jpg]
[Image: bar.jpg]
nade spamming is illegal in the other severs, punishment kick him or ban him.  Smile
[ant!-v!ruz] Wrote:nade spamming is illegal in the other severs, punishment kick him or ban him.  Smile

When I see people nade spamming, I'm usually on top of kicking them. We do not condone nade spamming, but sometimes it’s hard to notice until you actually die from it, or someone publicly mentions it.

With that being said, Bison I’d limit the number of HE grenades one is able to buy to 1 a round.
Rabbit Wrote:We do not condone nade spamming, but sometimes it’s hard to notice until you actually die from it, or someone publicly mentions it.
Yeah that is true but when the other team spams, and spams good it gets really annoying I agree with the 1 grenade per round rule
[Image: 171148_101.png]
DEAGLE > EVERYTHING