5 31.25%
Plugin Idea -- Read Below
4 25.00%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mp_startmoney 16000
xFerior Wrote:
ruplayer Wrote:800...  give us at least first 1-2 rounds without awps and autos! Really, it was designed to be 800 on the begining. I love pistol round and how you have to earn money by wining first round.

Its only one server Tongue

Oh, thanks Wink I was gonna call 911 already...
во первых нет , а знаете почему? да потому что заходя в наблюдение и обратно у вас опять будет 16000... лучше поставь плагин где можно ставить на команду какая выйграет какая проиграет  Tongue
Night Watch Rulez!
[Image: x_0e46e8c9.jpg]
[Image: x_b9cdfbfe.jpg]
если так уже нужны деньги то введите систему ставок уже...

bet (other team) all  -    here is your money!
ruplayer Wrote:если так уже нужны деньги то введите систему ставок уже...

bet (other team) all  -    here is your money!

это я и имел введу  :o
Night Watch Rulez!
[Image: x_0e46e8c9.jpg]
[Image: x_b9cdfbfe.jpg]
Do Not,
I repeat, DO NOT make the starting money 16k, if you do that I'm going to awp every single round and clear out each and every one of our servers.
I'm just saying. Not that I WANT to do that... But everyone in their mother will be trying to buy an awp every round and the moment I die to one, I'm going to go on a rampage and kill everyone and empty the servers… I will take no mercy… you guys have been warned.
So I again say this to you good sirs...
Do Not, make the starting money 16k.
I do however like the idea of a team that’s getting their ass kicked, maybe getting the amount of money they would get if they had won the last round... Nothing too ridiculous... Let’s remember, that this game was designed, for people to pick and choose their buying strats carefully. It’s part of the game, and I would be disappointed if this was removed from our servers.
Rabbit Wrote:Do Not,
I repeat, DO NOT make the starting money 16k, if you do that I'm going to awp every single round and clear out each and every one of our servers.
I'm just saying. Not that I WANT to do that... But everyone in their mother will be trying to buy an awp every round and the moment I die to one, I'm going to go on a rampage and kill everyone and empty the servers… I will take no mercy… you guys have been warned.
I do however like the idea of a team that’s getting their ass kicked, maybe getting the amount of money they would get if they had won the last round... Nothing too ridiculous... Let’s remember, that this game was designed, for people to pick and choose their buying strats carefully. It’s part of the game, and I would be disappointed if this was removed from our servers.

people buy awps after the first few rounds anyways. People who join the server have a disadvantage while everyone else has guns.
canister has a point , it wud even the playin field , its a lot better than havin to wait fa the first death to scavenger the gun..

cheers
[Image: 21abvjs.png]
THIS IS THE MOMENT i have been waiting for lol i always wanted to see what starting off with 16k would be like Tongue
[Image: 17619_101.png]

War-Lords.net Wrote:The Liberal Media,

You have received a warning for spamming. Please cease these activities and abide by the forum rules otherwise we will take further action.

Stop posting pointless spammy posts just to increase your post count. 300 posts in 2 days.

Regards,
The War-Lords.net Team.

[url=http://wls.gameme.com/playerinfo/530629][img]http://wls.gameme.com
Canister Wrote:
Rabbit Wrote:Do Not,

people buy awps after the first few rounds anyways. People who join the server have a disadvantage while everyone else has guns.
ramesh from india Wrote:canister has a point , it wud even the playin field , its a lot better than havin to wait fa the first death to scavenger the gun..

cheers
No Canister, does not have a point.
Thats a piss poor excuse to change the start money to 16k. The best gun in the game can be bought at the start of the round. with 650$. Its called a deagle. I'm telling you, If you guys make the start money 16k, its going to be bad. The game was designed for people to use their head and have save rounds, and buy rounds. ITS part of the game. If you want to get free guns, go play a deathmatch server, but leave our full rototation and normal servers alone. -_- These servers are meant to be the stock game and nothing else.
i dont think it shud be 16k, but it shud be enough to purchase ak's and m4's