Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  KIND ATTN: ADMIN - reg. FALCON
@Dreamz : I feel its my mistake to be open about my knowledge about aim-bot. If you feel I am lying Mr.Dreamz so be it for you. What do you want me to say Sir. I have seen numerous people getting banned or votebanned who do all headshots. That was the reason why I related aim-bot to head-shots. After admin said about aim-bot I felt silly. You cannot judge me Sir, without knowing the truth. I played in war-lords for over a month now and came to 3rd position.... why wasn't I got banned even at-least once by my fellow players. BARCODE sir, or Parik... If you are seeing this, help me out please...!

http://sourcebans.war-lords.net/index.p ... on&Submit=

Admin please spare some time for me and watch this....!
@Xferior : Please watch the link sir., Please.
              Please respond to my request sir. please.
maheshvijayarajan Wrote:@Dreamz : I feel its my mistake to be open about my knowledge about aim-bot. If you feel I am lying Mr.Dreamz
Mr.Dreamz Tongue
~The lonely Stoner seems to free his mind at night~
Dre@M$ Wrote:Ok it sound like hes lying. cuz aim bots are easy.. to make and use there no way you dont know how to use one for cryling out load my little 5 year old brother knows how to use when he does not know how to use notepad Tongue and (i need to get a vid of my bro playing CSS on a "create server" it funner then Hell) 

I don know if hes lying or not but theres some peeps who really dont know how to use cheats! I think you shouldnt judge him before you know the truth!! And Falcon i will wat h your demo and post a comment this is the only thing i can do for you because i cant respond unban requests!
[Image: 20j1ild.png]
ok ok ok i would give him one moar change Tongue
~The lonely Stoner seems to free his mind at night~
ACCEPTED

The demo was a bit suspicious, but inconclusive nonetheless. You have been permanently unbanned.

-CLOSED-
Counter-Strike: Source
War-Lords.net Public Clan: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/W-L/

Contact xFerior (me) for more information on the Public Server clan.

[Image: 2evxipy.jpg]