Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  KIND ATTN: ADMIN - reg. FALCON
With reference to the ID FALCON which has been banned for aimbot.
I have been playing Counter strike for 7 years and I've been true to my gaming spirit towards Counter Strike source. I really do not know how to aim-bot. As the map was a death-match I took a scout sniper and was shooting randomly through the CT spawn doors. I believe that if it was aim-bot all my kills should have been kills with head-shots. Please review my kills through out that game session. I did not know how to rectify this. Later i was guided by my friend as he viewed my demo file and told me to appeal. All I do is shoot my enemy one click to his left or right based on his movement in order to overcome the lag due to my ping. I wholeheartedly felt bad for this kind of action by the admin. I kindly request you to re-activate my account as soon as possible. Requesting you once again. waiting for your valuable response...!

REGARDS

FALCON
Your ingame name was:    >>> : : FALCON : :
Your steamID was:          STEAM_0:0:1984936196

Aimbots don't always aim for the head. You can configure them to aim at different areas on hitboxes.
Counter-Strike: Source
War-Lords.net Public Clan: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/W-L/

Contact xFerior (me) for more information on the Public Server clan.

[Image: 2evxipy.jpg]
His statement alone makes me think he's lying. No one that has been playing for 7 years would ever use "I wasn't making headshots so I wasn't hacking" as an excuse.
[Image: 104982_101.png]
I request you to view the game record again. I swear that I have no idea about aim-bot. I have seen numerous players who get banned from the game due to continuous rapid headshots which are mentioned as aim-bot in the chat conversations by the fellow players hence I mentioned aim-bot to headshots. I seriously do not know how can I prove myself. It is always a challenge for me to compete with international players and to test my skills with them. With all due respect, I am accused of an action which I swear I do not know how to perform. Please review the recording. This is a humble request from me.

Regards

FALCON

@ben_fb:
            "I wasn't making headshots so I wasn't hacking". Please point out this statement in my post Sir.

Edit : Merged
~PaSS~
Moderation Staff
maheshvijayarajan Wrote:With reference to the ID FALCON which has been banned for aimbot.
I have been playing Counter strike for 7 years and I've been true to my gaming spirit towards Counter Strike source. I really do not know how to aim-bot. As the map was a death-match I took a scout sniper and was shooting randomly through the CT spawn doors. I believe that if it was aim-bot all my kills should have been kills with head-shots. Please review my kills through out that game session. I did not know how to rectify this. Later i was guided by my friend as he viewed my demo file and told me to appeal. All I do is shoot my enemy one click to his left or right based on his movement in order to overcome the lag due to my ping. I wholeheartedly felt bad for this kind of action by the admin. I kindly request you to re-activate my account as soon as possible. Requesting you once again. waiting for your valuable response...!

He rephrased it.

REGARDS

FALCON
Counter-Strike: Source
War-Lords.net Public Clan: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/W-L/

Contact xFerior (me) for more information on the Public Server clan.

[Image: 2evxipy.jpg]
Why don't you understand my interpretation Sir ?... I knew only from your post that aim-bot can be used to hit anywhere. Please understand what I tried to say. My english could be misused.  I DO NOT KNOW to AIM-BOT. I swear on my life. I DO NOT KNOW. This is a mistake sir.  why dont you compare with the other banned people's real aimbot users files. Every sniper uses a calculated height of head under normal running condition and even height if the CT is jumping at the door. All good snipers do that. This is the only game I play. my sentence might have misinterpreted my thoughts. Kindly consider my request. I wouldnt have requested you If i made a mistake. I dint even know to use these forums. I swear this is my first forum in internet. Dont ban me for an action I dint commit. All my fellow players know my playing style. I could have been vote banned in the time I played if I aimbot.  Please consider Sir.

Please Un-ban me Sir.
I seriously do know know how to prove myself.

I had a good friendly relationship with the fellow players in dust 2. Please dont spoil this Sir. Please un-ban me.

Admin,

I saw posts of yours, declaring resolved status for banned players. All I ask is to review my demo. Please respond.

Edit : Merged
~PaSS~
Moderation Staff
hey man if u have more to add on to ur previous post edit ur last post i had to merge a bunch of them it keep the forum look nicer if people arent double postsing thank u

secondly a admin will continue with ur protest as soon as they have time our staff is really busy

thirdly if want the best out of this i would start telling the truth

^ by this comment im not calling u a hacker but just saying if u are admit to it if not dont your choice
Thank you very much Sir.
I truly to my conscious 6th sense declare that I did not aim-bot and I do not know how to aim-bot. Till recent times I used to re-install my CSS game even if an edited skin is not working properly. Only in a case that you require recorded declaration in-order to proceed with my request., against my will, I will and am forced to declare myself that i did aim-bot.
Thank you
Regards

FALCON
lol btw i didnt say u were i was just saying if u did telll but alrigt gl with the css admins
Ok it sound like hes lying. cuz aim bots are easy.. to make and use there no way you dont know how to use one for cryling out load my little 5 year old brother knows how to use when he does not know how to use notepad Tongue and (i need to get a vid of my bro playing CSS on a "create server" it funner then Hell) 
~The lonely Stoner seems to free his mind at night~