Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Makka says Hi!
Hello I'm Makka. 23yrs.Currently residing in Ga. Born and raised in Nepal. Came to the U.S. in 2002. While I was in high school I started my acting and modeling career. Since i started college for computer science I haven't been too active with auditions.
In 2008 with financial help of my parents I was able to open a small restaurant selling Wings and things.
After a year it got too heavy for me to keep up with college and business so I sold the business and bought my dad car Big Grin. Currently I work at my dad's Indian restaurant and go to school. I try to fix some time for CS:S and tf2.
If you are ever in Kennesaw, Ga for a visit, hit me up and Come to my family restaurant. I might be able to give you some discount Smile

Extra info: I am fucking color blind. Sometimes I can't differentiate Players(enemy of friendly) during game. Make sure you take advantage of it Big Grin
If is suddenly quit out of the blue, It doesn't mean I rage Quit (even tho i suck). It's usually because gf Naggs and Naggs and calls me a nerd for playing pc games. And we only see eachother on the weekends so playing game and pissing her off means I get sorted on pootang for that weekend Sad

I started to play CsConfused after 2 years of hiatus and found all my fav servers have gone kaput. I am now sticking to war-lords. Smile
[Image: 162225_101.png]

[Image: 477881_101.png]

[Image: 449659_101.png]
Welcome to the War-Lords.net forums! i hope you enjoy our servers! Big Grin
Counter-Strike: Source
War-Lords.net Public Clan: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/W-L/

Contact xFerior (me) for more information on the Public Server clan.

[Image: 2evxipy.jpg]
Welcome Makka!!!

Rabbit I be,
Makka you be,
Strangers we now are not,
Friends we will be.

;D
Hi makka, Cool stuff dude...
[Image: 2zecl8z.png]
Whats up makka, good to see you here!  Wink
Wassabe Makka, I hope u enjoy ur stay here.

Anyone else see the resemblance? Macka and Makka?
Makka, do u happen to speak Russian?
[Image: 171148_101.png]
DEAGLE > EVERYTHING
Welcome Big Grin
~The lonely Stoner seems to free his mind at night~