Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Helmut^ [waller]
chun Wrote:agreed with pass too, i played with him for a few hours last night, i dont get why u faggots call hacks on everyone, if you make some good shots or spam someone its normal but if someone else does it u call hacks on them. ive never seen so many annoying complaining bitches on warlords, usually its just silly noobs but comonn, massacare and GLK should get banned for bitchin honestly

I don't know for GLK, but massacare tried to make me ban so many people in game. Almost every time when I play with him, he's asking to ban someone because of hacks, so I join spec list, watch the person, observe  no hacks, not even close, and then he starts: "oh we need some good admins, admins don't do their job". He told me once that he knows everything about hackers because he use to work on anti hacking systems in games. I didn't say nothing to him, but it's funny. When he didn't know that i'm admin, he said that I'm not getting flashed.
Make you ban so many people in the server? lol come on dude grow up.. quit making up stories just because you don't like me,  ive been anti cheat admin..alone for CAL, CEVO, ESEA for longer then you been playing..... and I asked you once why you didn't get flashed? you still remember that? lol doesn't matter if youre an admin or not it was a question not saying you cheat.

And I only played with this Helmut kid for 2 maps.. the first map he was 2-16 then he said "watch next map massacre if you top frag me i'll blow you" so we go to inferno and he was shooting people thru walls. not doors. walls. and windows in mid.
which is why everyone came in here and started these forums, you prolly know this kid as a good player when hes not walling.. but what he was doing on inferno.. the best players in the world couldn't do. let alone some no namer playing on war lords.
I don't agree with Massacre a lot, but I do concur on Helmut.  I use sound and radar to the fullest and can also take metagame perception of possible enemy locations- but Helmut takes it too far sometimes.  Then when admin is on or I'm speccing- he starts sucking and gets baited into campers.  He does have skills but is also "fishy"
BTW im with ruplayer, he's had to stop a couple voteban on me plenty of times so I am the first one to give the benefit of the doubt to possible hacking.  Lets just trust it to the admins who have way more experience in these kinds of situations and players.
yeah ive seen him do not so well then next map blow everyone away. or he going 20-1 then u spec him and he ends up 25-10.
[Image: Zenk-4.jpg]
lol hes good no signs of hacks last time i gamed with him
PaSS Wrote:lol hes good no signs of hacks last time i gamed with him

Didn't you say this already?
ruplayer Wrote:
PaSS Wrote:lol hes good no signs of hacks last time i gamed with him

Didn't you say this already?

Perhaps he just played with him again
[Image: 76561197977275857.png]
[Image: 76561197984123363.png]
[Image: 15116_101.png]
looks like a few people no how to think and read HOLLY SHIT
un like some people just read and judge
LOL jk

ya i just played with him recently lol
massacre Wrote:Make you ban so many people in the server? lol come on dude grow up.. quit making up stories just because you don't like me,  ive been anti cheat admin..alone for CAL, CEVO, ESEA for longer then you been playing..... and I asked you once why you didn't get flashed? you still remember that? lol doesn't matter if youre an admin or not it was a question not saying you cheat.

And I only played with this Helmut kid for 2 maps.. the first map he was 2-16 then he said "watch next map massacre if you top frag me i'll blow you" so we go to inferno and he was shooting people thru walls. not doors. walls. and windows in mid.
which is why everyone came in here and started these forums, you prolly know this kid as a good player when hes not walling.. but what he was doing on inferno.. the best players in the world couldn't do. let alone some no namer playing on war lords.

1)Again, you did not make me ban people, you tried to, but I have my own eyes.

2)I'm 21 and it says so in my profile, your age is N/A, and don't doubt my experience in this game, I played it since 1.1 when I was 9 y.o.

3) Anti cheat admin for CAL, CEVO and ESEA doesn't know how to record demos.... Only talks much about what he saw.

4)Please do  not ask me to watch people anymore because I'm going to ignore you.

5)That's what you call " I asked you once why you didn't get flashed": 

Jun 9, 2011 9:44:32 pm 155 ( RU ) Player why you idiot so mad?=) because i killed you in this game?
Jun 9, 2011 9:44:09 pm 270 massacre go kill yourself shit on
Jun 9, 2011 9:44:03 pm 155 ( RU ) Player u mad ha?
Jun 9, 2011 9:43:55 pm 270 massacre you rather pub and smell your sisters thongs
Jun 9, 2011 9:43:51 pm 155 ( RU ) Player sure
Jun 9, 2011 9:43:46 pm 270 massacre but you just don't wanna be a pro
Jun 9, 2011 9:43:40 pm 270 massacre your jesus at this game
Jun 9, 2011 9:43:33 pm 270 massacre no shit.. you didn't even fallf or it
Jun 9, 2011 9:43:26 pm 155 ( RU ) Player last nade wasnt flash, it was regular
Jun 9, 2011 9:43:13 pm 270 massacre I mean you mastered this game
Jun 9, 2011 9:43:07 pm 270 massacre seems legit
Jun 9, 2011 9:43:06 pm 155 ( RU ) Player not at all
Jun 9, 2011 9:43:03 pm 155 ( RU ) Player not at all=)
Jun 9, 2011 9:42:56 pm 270 massacre not even phazed.
Jun 9, 2011 9:42:53 pm 270 massacre not blind
Jun 9, 2011 9:42:51 pm 270 massacre OHO K

If you ever been admin on any server you must to be paranoid and didn't last long, but most likely you just made it up, you are 15-16 y.o. by your psychological picture.