Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Helmut^ [waller]
ruplayer Wrote:
massacre Wrote:Make you ban so many people in the server? lol come on dude grow up.. quit making up stories just because you don't like me,  ive been anti cheat admin..alone for CAL, CEVO, ESEA for longer then you been playing..... and I asked you once why you didn't get flashed? you still remember that? lol doesn't matter if youre an admin or not it was a question not saying you cheat.

And I only played with this Helmut kid for 2 maps.. the first map he was 2-16 then he said "watch next map massacre if you top frag me i'll blow you" so we go to inferno and he was shooting people thru walls. not doors. walls. and windows in mid.
which is why everyone came in here and started these forums, you prolly know this kid as a good player when hes not walling.. but what he was doing on inferno.. the best players in the world couldn't do. let alone some no namer playing on war lords.

1)Again, you did not make me ban people, you tried to, but I have my own eyes.

2)I'm 21 and it says so in my profile, your age is N/A, and don't doubt my experience in this game, I played it since 1.1 when I was 9 y.o.

3) Anti cheat admin for CAL, CEVO and ESEA doesn't know how to record demos.... Only talks much about what he saw.

4)Please do  not ask me to watch people anymore because I'm going to ignore you.

5)That's what you call " I asked you once why you didn't get flashed": 

Jun 9, 2011 9:44:32 pm 155 ( RU ) Player why you idiot so mad?=) because i killed you in this game?
Jun 9, 2011 9:44:09 pm 270 massacre go kill yourself shit on
Jun 9, 2011 9:44:03 pm 155 ( RU ) Player u mad ha?
Jun 9, 2011 9:43:55 pm 270 massacre you rather pub and smell your sisters thongs
Jun 9, 2011 9:43:51 pm 155 ( RU ) Player sure
Jun 9, 2011 9:43:46 pm 270 massacre but you just don't wanna be a pro
Jun 9, 2011 9:43:40 pm 270 massacre your jesus at this game
Jun 9, 2011 9:43:33 pm 270 massacre no shit.. you didn't even fallf or it
Jun 9, 2011 9:43:26 pm 155 ( RU ) Player last nade wasnt flash, it was regular
Jun 9, 2011 9:43:13 pm 270 massacre I mean you mastered this game
Jun 9, 2011 9:43:07 pm 270 massacre seems legit
Jun 9, 2011 9:43:06 pm 155 ( RU ) Player not at all
Jun 9, 2011 9:43:03 pm 155 ( RU ) Player not at all=)
Jun 9, 2011 9:42:56 pm 270 massacre not even phazed.
Jun 9, 2011 9:42:53 pm 270 massacre not blind
Jun 9, 2011 9:42:51 pm 270 massacre OHO K

If you ever been admin on any server you must to be paranoid and didn't last long, but most likely you just made it up, you are 15-16 y.o. by your psychological picture.

Pretty much sums up massacre..

Btw massacre, the map I played poorly on was t side Aztec, and you were on ct side.  Note that I'm using the word "map" here loosely, since Aztec is a pile of shit.  The next map, a rotation map, was inferno, and I shot you once through a wall while spamming an AWP down mid.  Cry more.
The Rival Wrote:Helmut I think you're probably the nicest guy I've ever talked to. I think your CS:S skills surpass literally everyones on the planet. I found your Facebook, and I printed a huge poster of you, and put it on my ceiling above my bed so every day when I wake up I get to stare at your glorious face and remind myself that maybe if I put in a lot of hard work, time and effort then I could probably be as great as you
League xp- legit-proof.com/search?m=guid&q=0%3A1%3A21999673&p=1
ESEA- https://play.esea.net/users/431758
-K me - https://war-lords.net/forum/reputation.php?uid=943
I'm going to half to say that Helmut is probably not hacking. I've played with him a few times and I've seen him vary a bit, but it's normal to have ups and downs depending on other player's skill level and such. I don't think I've seen anything fishy, but of course, on the #4 server, people call hacks whenever anyone is whooping on them(except me, I never kill anyone Tongue )
helmut is a lulzy nerd Big Grin
[Image: 144501_101.png]

[url=http://"http://www.legit-proof.com/search/?method=guid&query=0%3A1%3A4839096"][Image: display.php?sid=0%3A1%3A4839096][/url]

Quote:Synergy: If 1 awp per user is implemented
Synergy: the bottom 10 of the scoreboard will turn into killa kalvins
Yea Mangasaurus: LOLOL

Quote:[MCE] Map voting has finished. The next map will be de_dust. (Received 51% of 29 votes)
Synergy: WHAT
Synergy: WHAT
Synergy: WHY

Quote:[Z-E-N-K]: another shot?
[Z-E-N-K]: cuz this one aint working
Yea Mangasaurus: yep
[Z-E-N-K]: bro
[Z-E-N-K]: the screen is honetly liek
[Z-E-N-K]: mooving
Yea Mangasaurus: LOLOLOL
[Z-E-N-K]: i lied
[Z-E-N-K]: iunno wut its doimgn
haha massacre rages so hard.  He wouldn't stop talking shit to me because I kept killing him on dust2.  He was mad because apparently I only join the easy team.  Now I hear he is talking shit after being on ct side aztec.  I banned him for 30 minutes after he was just endlessly talking shit to me instead of playing the game for about 20 minutes.  I asked him if he was going to stop.  He said no.  Banned him.  That was the first time I ever played with him.  He hasnt been trouble for me since but I think he just easily rages and goes into hyper angry shit talk mode.  I was actually laughing because he kept calling me a nobody.  I was like well shit, I am playing on a pub with a bunch of russians on a non steam server.  Why would I be a somebody?

Also, I am an admin, and I play with helmut all the time on the servers.  He doesn't all of the sudden start doing poorly when I am on the server.
[Image: 76561197977275857.png]
[Image: 76561197984123363.png]
[Image: 15116_101.png]
I'm really sick and tired of Massacre. He's an idiot, calls anyone that shoots him through a wall, or gets the jump on him a hacker/waller. Shit talks 99% of the time he's on. The 1% I'm reserving for connecting time.
[Image: 127101_602.png]
LOL was getting that shit all day in server 10 people were dogging on um augnu or some shit lol
Helmut^ and his girlfriend (deLish* or something) are undeniably ghosting, she even clearly said so once. Most of the talks were audio but I believe some were written so you can check the chat logs (it was 3 or 4 weeks ago, they were CT on dust then continued T on piranesi iirc).

Other than that, when he's alone he's good but I don't believe he's hacking. Most people forget the fact you can often see enemies on your radar if one of your teammates saw them (or died), not to mention team chatter and obvious corner checks.
INCONCLUSIVE

I'm still not seeing any wallhacks in this guy.

-CLOSED-
Counter-Strike: Source
War-Lords.net Public Clan: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/W-L/

Contact xFerior (me) for more information on the Public Server clan.

[Image: 2evxipy.jpg]