Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hydro to rabbid (bean) w/e ur name is
xFerior Wrote:hmm probably, but i'm interested in hydro's response. I'll give it like another 12 hours. lol. Tell him to respond Tongue

I'd love him to respond...
<00:55:15> "Rabbit"
: Id love for him to try and look up big words online to act smart.
aight fo all yall haters out there suck my motha fucking dick all i got to say....oh and rabbid keep typing ur insults buddy you have know idea what its like to grow up with the hardknock life, mommas boy. fucking pussy... you think typing is making me feel better about you saying shit dude i got all ur info... you dont know the people i know you better watch who u talk to online cause i might nt be a gangster but i know some
Hydro Wrote:aight fo all yall haters out there suck my motha fucking dick all i got to say....oh and rabbid keep typing ur insults buddy you have know idea what its like to grow up with the hardknock life, mommas boy. fucking pussy... you think typing is making me feel better about you saying shit dude i got all ur info... you dont know the people i know you better watch who u talk to online cause i might nt be a gangster but i know some

I love you.
And we are all happy! -.-

kkthxbai

-CLOSED-
Counter-Strike: Source
War-Lords.net Public Clan: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/W-L/

Contact xFerior (me) for more information on the Public Server clan.

[Image: 2evxipy.jpg]