Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
STEAM validation rejected. Help please.
Correct, it works perfect on every other server out there.. just not the war-lords Sad 
hmm. Not sure lol. I'm sure David knows the answer, he's the one who did the updates Tongue
Counter-Strike: Source
War-Lords.net Public Clan: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/W-L/

Contact xFerior (me) for more information on the Public Server clan.

[Image: 2evxipy.jpg]
#9 is having the same problem and before all these patches I could log on fine
[Image: 171148_101.png]
DEAGLE > EVERYTHING
Hmm.. lets try to get a hold of him as soon as possible that would be cool.. let me know what his ideas are?
The only server that should be having any problems is #9 which doesn't work for no-steam. The other servers should work perfectly fine for both steam (confirmed by multiple steam users) and (no-steam confirmed by me and a few others). I don't know why you would be having any problems what-so-ever on any server other than #9. That being said, #9 is fixed. Tongue

What is the last server you tried to connect to?
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
CoonJr aka Littlemeat aka Piddlegoose is also having this same exact problem.  His other two accounts work fine.  Its a problem with steam users trying to connect to non steam servers and not being able to connect to the vac servers.  We haven't been able to find a way to fix it yet.  I will let you know if we do though.  There are a whole bunch of prior fixes to when people have had this problem in the past on the steam forums, none of which seem to be helping in this instance.  A lot of people are having various other steam network issues since the last update as well. 
[Image: 76561197977275857.png]
[Image: 76561197984123363.png]
[Image: 15116_101.png]
The main server I play on is #4, but that one still giving me the same issue, I also tried to connect to all of the war lords servers and they give me all the same error. however when I join anyother pub out there it works fine.. lol which is why im confused  Tongue
have you tried reinstalling?
Counter-Strike: Source
War-Lords.net Public Clan: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/W-L/

Contact xFerior (me) for more information on the Public Server clan.

[Image: 2evxipy.jpg]