Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Post yourself
iMindGames, post: 91957, member: 16944 Wrote:[attachment=1910]
just took tonight, my walls are covered in graffiti, tri-force behind my head
Another german kid here...
[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=NCbuTB9-A54[/video]
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Moriarty, post: 91971, member: 9168 Wrote:Another german kid here...
[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=NCbuTB9-A54[/video]
I'm Italian and live in Florida.
And I don't rage nearly as hard, nor do I look anything like him lol.
iMindGames, post: 91979, member: 16944 Wrote:I'm Italian and live in Florida.
And I don't rage nearly as hard, nor do I look anything like him lol.
You do look a lot like him. Why whats wrong with looking like germans?
Moriarty, post: 91980, member: 9168 Wrote:You do look a lot like him. Why whats wrong with looking like Germans?
That's your opinion and you're entitled to it.
And why do you infer that I'm implying that there is something wrong with looking German? I simply state that I don't look like him, he just so happens to be German.
If he was Russian, British, or Irish, I would still disagree that I look like him.
iMindGames, post: 91981, member: 16944 Wrote:That's your opinion and you're entitled to it.
And why do you infer that I'm implying that there is something wrong with looking German? I simply state that I don't look like him, he just so happens to be German.
If he was Russian, British, or Irish, I would still disagree that I look like him.
I asked if there was anything wrong, because you went ahead and pointed out that you're Italian.
Moriarty, post: 91987, member: 9168 Wrote:I asked if there was anything wrong, because you went ahead and pointed out that you're Italian.
The only reason I pointed out that I'm Italian is because you said:
Moriarty, post: 91971, member: 9168 Wrote:Another german kid here...
Which is incorrect, because I'm Italian.

Understand now?
Where you find that I was conveying a problem by me pointing that out, I don't quite understand.
iMindGames, post: 92056, member: 16944 Wrote:The only reason I pointed out that I'm Italian is because you said:

Which is incorrect, because I'm Italian.

Understand now?
There was a kid here on forums by the name games or something, so he posted his picture, and looked just like German kid too, so you're not the first one, I sarcastically used it as epithet in this context because I found it funny.
Moriarty, post: 92058, member: 9168 Wrote:There was a kid here on forums by the name games or something, so he posted his picture, and looked just like German kid too, so you're not the first one, I sarcastically used it as epithet in this context because I found it funny.
Why don't you post a picture of yourself so I can find something to compare you to, and find it funny.
Because you wanna sit here and criticize everyone else's picture but you still haven't posted one yourself.

If I had to take a guess, this is what you most likely look similar too:

I posted picture in this thread, no need for a guess.
Spartacus, post: 91850, member: 1060 Wrote:reservist training, army. stuck in camp for 2 weeks. be out on the 17th of May. hit the gym when I don't get to book out. updating from phone is troublesome. can't wait to get on my computer again.

[Image: rBPPTqU.jpg]
take of pants plz
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?