Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Curious
jross Wrote:
Rabbit Wrote:How disapointing you didnt post everything.
I only needed to post up to where I got banned... that's what this thread is about rabbit...

The fact of the matter, is after you got banned, you guys continued to troll the shoutbox, and even called Nada a man, and starting saying stupid shit like " OWNED RABBIT!! "

You guys are even trying to be '' wise, and say stupid shit, indirectly, which is childish."

You two just don't stop, and I can't believe Canister is actualy thinking about limiting the ban to a week.

You two deserve to be banned. Period.

*edit*

And don't tell me we didnt give you warnings in the shoutbox, because i asked you guys to stop like 5 times, and you two ignored me yet again.
Rabbit Wrote:
jross Wrote:
I only needed to post up to where I got banned... that's what this thread is about rabbit...

The fact of the matter, is after you got banned, you guys continued to troll the shoutbox, and even called Nada a man, and starting saying stupid shit like " OWNED RABBIT!! "

You guys are even trying to be '' wise, and say stupid shit, indirectly, which is childish."

You two just don't stop, and I can't believe Canister is actualy thinking about limiting the ban to a week.

Do you not see that is beside the point? Personally I don't think you even need to post here nada is the one who issued the ban, not you.

EDIT TO YOUR EDIT: Yeah that is why the whole shoutbox log is posted right there...
jross Wrote:
Rabbit Wrote:
jross Wrote:

Do you not see that is beside the point? Personally I don't think you even need to post here nada is the one who issued the ban, not you.

EDIT TO YOUR EDIT: Yeah that is why the whole shoutbox log is posted right there...

I have every right to post here, I was a present admin for the conflict, so deal with me providing more evidence against you.
Ok, so can you answer my question? Copy the line out of that chat that are considered a bannable offense. Please?
http://war-lords.net/cimages/logs.html

I can show u more.
Canister Wrote:http://war-lords.net/cimages/logs.html

I can show u more. Your ban is permanent.
Canister, you realize I was barely ingame today, and I was "behaving" just fine, this ban is from breaking "chatbox" rules. as per nada. I don't know what ingame chat logs have to do with this? If you might be refering to yesterday, I was already banned and unbanned for yesterday.
REJECTED

I've reduced ban duration to 1 day. I did not see anything shown in the logs which would mandate a permanent ban. They were definitely being assholes but according to our policies they've yet to go over the threshold of offenses or types of offenses to receive a ban in excess of 1 day.

You've ticked off a great deal of players if I've gotten this many complaints within minutes of my initial decision. The community seems to want you gone so I think I'll stick with a perma ban.

-CLOSED-
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol