1 11.11%
make it the same time as the AFK Manager
1 11.11%
keep it how it is
2 22.22%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
its currently 3 mins, which is the entire round, which allows for nade spam and other.
[Image: Zenk-4.jpg]
there's no reason to reduce the buy time. we'll be using a plugin which limits the amount of nades which can be bought per round.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
M. Bison Wrote:there's no reason to reduce the buy time. we'll be using a plugin which limits the amount of nades which can be bought per round.

ppl misuse it in other ways, getting smgs on pistol rounds if they get enuf kills, buying awp late 2nd round etc...
xFerior is sexi
Counter-Strike: Source
War-Lords.net Public Clan: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/W-L/

Contact xFerior (me) for more information on the Public Server clan.

[Image: 2evxipy.jpg]
I totally agree with Sir David aka Bison..so i stick with xFerior is sexi..  :Smile
[Image: 11bkoc6.png]
[Image: 2uiga3d.jpg]
[Image: bar.jpg]
i think the plugin should be added along with the time shortened. ppl gotta run to defuse bomb and on the way run thru their spawn, mise will buy a defusal kit while runnin thru. theres plenty of ways it can still be abused.
why bother with the plug-in if you can just set it to 30 seconds? i think that's plenty of time. and i agree with zenk, i see people running to get tmp's on pistol rounds or nade spamming (even i've rebought a nade late :-X). regulars who aren't just admins should speak up, i know we're not the only ones who feel this way (unless you're abusing it, then, fine  :Smile ).
[Image: 88503_201.png]
[Image: 382_1002.png]
Why even set an unlimited buy time?
Like other people said, people use it to nade spam or buy TMPs during pistol round.
Just set a 20-30 second buy time limit.
[Image: 191457_101.png]
But the top handguns you can get on each team (deagle and dual elites) are far better than the cheapest SMGs (TMP and Mac 10). Pistol rounds are usually over so quickly that it's pointless reducing the buy time. Sure, they could have an automatic weapon late in the round, but chances are they would be on lower health anyway. Deagle headshot will pretty much solve all your problems. I can't see it being a challenge, really. I agree with keeping it as it is, it's really not that much of a big deal.

Also I am one of those people that buys the automatic weapons late in the round, and I don't want that to stop because that's how I get all my kills for the entire duration of the map
If you read this, you suck.
xFerior is sexi Smile