Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GLK, bring it
Alright u self centered prick. Since we both got warnings for ur dumbass actions on my post, Im gonna wreck u here. Congratulations on being ESEA main, now where is your 37k subscriber base? Thats what I thought. Not everything is about you GLK. Also, u call me a fat fucking ugly faggot when you havent even seen me in real life. That type of insult also shows how little of a kid you are and that your maturity is so low that I bet u laugh when your friends say penis. Also GLK, it isnt your place to post on my thread anyways with you saying that your ESEA Main. I dont give a shit. I said a special guest might be coming to War-Lords and all you can think about is yourself being ESEA Main? Really dude, if you wanted to become an admin, put War-Lords in front of your self-centered ego
[Image: 171148_101.png]
DEAGLE > EVERYTHING
agreeed, this kiddo accused me of hacking and talked shit for daysss then he said he took it back and was tryin to act nice, i was like helllllll no, then he tells me dumb shit of how he can beat me up in real life, all i said is that he was the one that said he plays 8 hours a day~ lol
Helmut^ : Black dont act as if you don't wall
B L A C K D Y N A M I T E : lol record me
Helmut^ Confusedo you can pretend like you cant see people through walls? no thanks

*DEAD* Helmut : chun is such bullshit
*DEAD* Helmut : lmfao
*DEAD* Helmut : what a fucking joke

Helmut: you're so full of shit chun
ChuN*BWP*: then your bad dude...
Helmut: right kid
Viper just ignore GLK. Hes some obese kid that came from CoD, and possibly vent.exe's.

Its pretty funny though, to see him think hes decent.
[Image: vowdw1.png]
lol you aint  better rice...  watch yourself little bitch.
ruplayer Wrote:lol you aint  better rice...  watch yourself little bitch.

Never said anything about my skill. but now that you bring it up.
I probably am.
I don't care about your skills, I'm just saying next time when you ask me to leave the server because for some reason you hate me, you may end up with a one day ban.
? I dont know you. I was asking bison to stay cause i know him. and dont know you?

meh sorry you think i hate you.
GLK if you read this man you need to stop trying to get hated by everyone i know you like to try to be the funny guy but seriously its not funny i hear a lot of complains about u!
Rice ruplayer is the best friend of everyone in the server 4 and hes a nice guy dont hate him! i dont know you but i heard some complains about you too so im watching you too man don talk shit about him and the other admins!! Rice i dont have nothing against you plus you seem like a good guy so im just saying this because other peeps complain a lot about you!
[Image: 20j1ild.png]
Jul 3, 2011 1:31:41 pm 17 Rice and Chicken stay here if your bison
Jul 3, 2011 1:31:45 pm 17 Rice and Chicken if your ruplayer go ahead and leave

you sound funny now=)
Again, the person typed in admin chat so.  Idkwho was leaving.  Since I know bison ofc I wanted him to stay. If it was you I wad saying  bye.