Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here ya go, Rabbit.
ViolentLove Wrote:Wow...you're very smart aren't you?

I wish you were. :\
Where do I post in the forums to say that you show favoritism to gooN? By proof of this post? There...is that easier for you to understand?
Deagin' hoes since 2001.
You would think an admin would use a little more effort in his own forum...
Yeah...I hate dumbing things down for people. Makes me think I'm talking to Jillian. Sigh.
Deagin' hoes since 2001.
ViolentLove Wrote:Where do I post in the forums to say that you show favoritism to gooN? By proof of this post? There...is that easier for you to understand?

You have zero evidence, of me showing favoritism, as you have no idea what was said between team speak, and my clan mates, and no idea what was said between team chat, and my teammates. Get the full story, and then maybe you’ll realize, you are completely wrong about this whole dilemma. If goon treated me the same way you two did, I would have done the same.
YOU USED THE ADMIN MENU BECAUSE WE WERE TROLLING GOON. WHEN U JOINED THE SERVER, JROSS EVEN TOLD U THAT GOON WAS BEING MEAN AND U DID NOTHING. TOLD us TO STOP. AND WE CALLED YOU ON YOUR BULLSHIT.
Deagin' hoes since 2001.
so "trolling" between non-admins is acceptable, like i said there are no posted server rules
ViolentLove Wrote:YOU USED THE ADMIN MENU BECAUSE WE WERE TROLLING GOON. WHEN U JOINED THE SERVER, JROSS EVEN TOLD U THAT GOON WAS BEING MEAN AND U DID NOTHING. TOLD us TO STOP. AND WE CALLED YOU ON YOUR BULLSHIT.

Actually, I yelled at goon in teamspeak, and he can attest to that. Sorry I didn’t make a public display of affection for you... I know how much trolls love drama. I told you to stop, because I was dealing with it, and you two wouldnt let it go.

jross Wrote:so "trolling" between non-admins is acceptable, like i said there are no posted server rules

Wrong.
How easy would it have been for you to say "I told gooN to stop, now you guys stop." Then we would have felt that you were dealing with all of us.  And if that were true that you were talking to him in Teamspeak then he would have stopped. Oh but he didn't, did he?
Deagin' hoes since 2001.
ViolentLove Wrote:How easy would it have been for you to say "I told gooN to stop, now you guys stop." Then we would have felt that you were dealing with all of us.  And if that were true that you were talking to him in Teamspeak then he would have stopped. Oh but he didn't, did he?

He did stop, and changed his name back. I believe he only lashed out once more, after I had told him too, but that was probably a reaction to the way you two were treating me.