Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here ya go, Rabbit.
Re: Here ya go, wabbit.

Doubt it. + Real cute, saying your not flirting with a 15 year old girl. Freakin pedophile.
HUR DUR GUYS IMMA GO HIT ON 10 YEAR OLD CAUSE I CANT GET REAL GIRL IN MY QUEER BAIT JOB.

and Loks, you might want to stay out of a discussion that you dont even know what it is about.
[Image: vowdw1.png]

Oh your it doesnt matter you just know to cry sayin the same things abour rabit and nada!! R u jealous!?!?! Lol
[Image: 20j1ild.png]

Loks Wrote:Oh your it doesnt matter you just know to cry sayin the same things abour rabbit and nada!! R u jealous!?!?! Lol

I dont see anything to be jealous about? Old guy, hitting on young pretend girl.

YUP SO JELLY MANG.
[Image: vowdw1.png]

Ricenchicken Wrote:Doubt it. + Real cute, saying your not flirting with a 15 year old girl. Freakin pedophile.
Again... making assumptions about something you know absolutely nothing about.
I believe Nada aka Ally, is the only one who besides me would know the real answer about that assumption, and she would tell you its false.
Ricenchicken Wrote:HUR
+1 point
Ricenchicken Wrote:DUR
+1 point
Ricenchicken Wrote:GUYS IMMA
+1 point
Ricenchicken Wrote:GO HIT ON 10 YEAR OLD
You caught me...
Ricenchicken Wrote:CAUSE I CANT GET REAL GIRL IN MY
You caught me again...
Ricenchicken Wrote:...i luv u dif look...
Thanks!
Ricenchicken Wrote:BAIT JOB.
You caught me once again
Ricenchicken Wrote:and Loks, you might want to stay out of a discussion that you dont even know what it is about.
Talking about a hypocritical statement, I don't believe this ban protest had anything in the world to do with you.

Ricenchicken Wrote:I dont see anything to be jealous about? Old guy, hitting on young pretend girl.
You caught me.
Ricenchicken Wrote:YUP SO JELLY MANG.
+2 points?

wabbit Wrote:
Ricenchicken Wrote:Doubt it. + Real cute, saying your not flirting with a 15 year old girl. Freakin pedophile.
Again... making assumptions about something you know absolutely nothing about.
I believe Nada aka Ally, is the only one who besides me would know the real answer about that assumption, and she would tell you its false.
Ricenchicken Wrote:HUR
+1 point
Ricenchicken Wrote:DUR
+1 point
Ricenchicken Wrote:GUYS IMMA
+1 point
Ricenchicken Wrote:GO HIT ON 10 YEAR OLD
You caught me...
Ricenchicken Wrote:CAUSE I CANT GET REAL GIRL IN MY
You caught me again...
Ricenchicken Wrote:...i luv u dif look...
Thanks!
Ricenchicken Wrote:BAIT JOB.
You caught me once again
Ricenchicken Wrote:and Loks, you might want to stay out of a discussion that you dont even know what it is about.
Talking about a hypocritical statement, I don't believe this ban protest had anything in the world to do with you.

Ricenchicken Wrote:I dont see anything to be jealous about? Old guy, hitting on young pretend girl.
You caught me.
Ricenchicken Wrote:YUP SO JELLY MANG.
+2 points?

wabbit/bean, you wouldn't know intellect or maturity if they hit you in the face. How does it feel being the most hated admin on the War-lords servers? I wouldn't grow too attached to your "leader" AA, he turned away from MassAppeal pretty easily for something as juvenile as a disagreement with Hydro.

wabbit, when you finally decide to grow a pair and stop whining like such a little girl, talk to me. 

Now take some n00dez and post them, lil' biatch.

And Loks, whats your address? I'm going to send you an English Rosetta Stone.

xFerior, Bison, I love you guys.

EDIT: Anubis, you too. Loks I kind of love you too.

another one who likes to cry!!!  :'(
[Image: 20j1ild.png]

SOMANYKITTENS Wrote:wabbit/bean, you wouldn't know intellect or maturity if they hit you in the face.
Well your certainly inclined to think so.
SOMANYKITTENS Wrote:How does it feel being the most hated admin on the War-lords servers?
Ummm.... Pretty good? What can I say besides, haters gonna hate.
SOMANYKITTENS Wrote:I wouldn't grow too attached to your "leader" AA, he turned away from MassAppeal pretty easily for something as juvenile as a disagreement with Hydro.
I think I see a theme going on here... yet another person who is talking about something they know nothing about
SOMANYKITTENS Wrote:wabbit, when you finally decide to grow a pair and stop whining like such a little girl, talk to me. 
Funny, I thought I was talking to you...
SOMANYKITTENS Wrote:Now take some n00dez and post them, lil' biatch.
+3 points
SOMANYKITTENS Wrote:And Loks, whats your address? I'm going to send you an English Rosetta Stone.
Contradictory to what you may believe the U.S. is not the only country in the world, and you're insulting someone who does not have English as their first language... why don't you learn his before you open your mouth, and look like a child insulting others.

This thread was about Rabbit and ViolentLove, and since she is no longer posting, i am locking this topic. If you have more to flame about Rabbit, post a new thread.

-CLOSED-
Counter-Strike: Source
War-Lords.net Public Clan: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/W-L/

Contact xFerior (me) for more information on the Public Server clan.

[Image: 2evxipy.jpg]