Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here ya go, Rabbit.
To be completely fair, he did warn everyone atleast a handful of times to be quiet. The simple fact of the matter is that Mass Appeal and AA are having trouble co existing because of personality conflicts, I would be more than willing to accept Mass Appeal in this community, but you guys keep on pushing Rabbit! Its almost as if you are asking him to use his admin powers to do something about the situation when simply put, he doesnt do anything but keep the peace. im not saying that Goon and Turtle should've been trolling you guys, I'm just saying that Rabbit is just basically being forced into making decisions at this point. Ive read all the chat logs that you have posted and it is real clear to me that he gives lots of warnings before muting people or banning them. Now what you are saying is that turtle and goon should get punishment too, but in the logs that you posted, once Rabbit said stop, and Goon and Turtle stopped, you guys carried it on. There is a reason that he punished you and it isnt because of clan wars, it is because he gave you several warnings to not troll and you continued to troll while Goon and Turtle stopped trolling.
[Image: 171148_101.png]
DEAGLE > EVERYTHING
King_Viper Wrote:To be completely fair, he did warn everyone atleast a handful of times to be quiet. The simple fact of the matter is that Mass Appeal and AA are having trouble co existing because of personality conflicts, I would be more than willing to accept Mass Appeal in this community, but you guys keep on pushing Rabbit! Its almost as if you are asking him to use his admin powers to do something about the situation when simply put, he doesnt do anything but keep the peace. im not saying that Goon and Turtle should've been trolling you guys, I'm just saying that Rabbit is just basically being forced into making decisions at this point. Ive read all the chat logs that you have posted and it is real clear to me that he gives lots of warnings before muting people or banning them. Now what you are saying is that turtle and goon should get punishment too, but in the logs that you posted, once Rabbit said stop, and Goon and Turtle stopped, you guys carried it on. There is a reason that he punished you and it isnt because of clan wars, it is because he gave you several warnings to not troll and you continued to troll while Goon and Turtle stopped trolling.

Bingo.
Re: Here ya go, wabbit.

King_Viper Wrote:To be completely fair, he did warn everyone atleast a handful of times to be quiet. The simple fact of the matter is that Mass Appeal and AA are having trouble co existing because of personality conflicts, I would be more than willing to accept Mass Appeal in this community, but you guys keep on pushing wabbit! Its almost as if you are asking him to use his admin powers to do something about the situation when simply put, he doesnt do anything but keep the peace. im not saying that Goon and Turtle should've been trolling you guys, I'm just saying that wabbit is just basically being forced into making decisions at this point. Ive read all the chat logs that you have posted and it is real clear to me that he gives lots of warnings before muting people or banning them. Now what you are saying is that turtle and goon should get punishment too, but in the logs that you posted, once wabbit said stop, and Goon and Turtle stopped, you guys carried it on. There is a reason that he punished you and it isnt because of clan wars, it is because he gave you several warnings to not troll and you continued to troll while Goon and Turtle stopped trolling.

Actually, its more along the lines that Rabbit/lil' bean is just a little bitch.

King viper. I'm loling at u. "i'll be more then happy to accept MA in the society." Guess what MA doesn't cur bout u. They'll play there all they want.

Plus goon and turtle only get warned after someone starts tolling them so still rAbbit is using favoritism as an admin which shouldn't go on.
[Image: vowdw1.png]

Ricenchicken Wrote:King viper. I'm loling at u. "i'll be more then happy to accept MA in the society." Guess what MA doesn't cur bout u. They'll play there all they want.

Plus goon and turtle only get warned after someone starts tolling them so still wabbit is using favoritism as an admin which shouldn't go on.

Like.

Isn't ViolentLove permanently banned already?
[Image: 0:3304193_css.png]

Ricenchicken Wrote:Plus goon and turtle only get warned after someone starts tolling them so still wabbit is using favoritism as an admin which shouldn't go on.

You have no idea what I do or don't do to discipline my clan. Please do not assume you know everything about the matter, which you actually know nothing about. A lot what is said between me and my members can be heard / followed over teamspeak, but you would know nothing about that because you do not get on teamspeak.

I get it dude, you have an issue with authority. You hold a grudge because unlike me, you have nothing better to do then to hate people for reasons they can't justify. In fact the very reason you dislike me, is because of your own fault. I banned you for a short time because you were testing my patience and trying to push the limits of what someone can say in the server. You tried to call my bluff, and I was not bluffing. Just stop with this pathetic way of rebelling by posting on topics you know absolutely nothing about.

SOMANYKITTENS Wrote:
Ricenchicken Wrote:King viper. I'm loling at u. "i'll be more then happy to accept MA in the society." Guess what MA doesn't cur bout u. They'll play there all they want.

Plus goon and turtle only get warned after someone starts tolling them so still wabbit is using favoritism as an admin which shouldn't go on.

Like.

It would make sense that people with similar conflicts would unite together... Maybe together you two and grow a brain and realize you were both in the wrong for the things you did rather than trying to blame other people. Take responsibility for your actions for once, you might find that it is liberating.

SOMANYKITTENS Wrote:Actually, its more along the lines that wabbit/lil' bean is just a little ...i luv u....
^- God I love this guy... Without dumb people in this world, We simply wouldn’t look as smart.

OwnageHN Wrote:Isn't ViolentLove permanently banned already?

That would be correct.

See, the funny thing is. You don't discipline them unti someone complains then you say you did. Yet, you're always like HURP  DURP I WAS IN TEAM SPEAK DOING IT. If thats so do it where the public eye can see, and not make up lies.

I hate authority? Nah, I just hate 21 year old pedophiles hitting on 15 year guy acting like girl admin abusing.

Sorry, I wish you weren't power hungry.
[Image: vowdw1.png]

Ricenchicken Wrote:See, the funny thing is. You don't discipline them unti someone complains then you say you did. Yet, you're always like HURP  DURP I WAS IN TEAM SPEAK DOING IT. If thats so do it where the public eye can see, and not make up lies.

You really have no idea what you are talking about, I hold people in my clan more responsible for their actions then the average person in the server.

Ricenchicken Wrote:I hate authority? Nah,
Wrong
Ricenchicken Wrote:I just hate 21 year old .
Wrong
Ricenchicken Wrote:pedophiles.
Wrong
Ricenchicken Wrote:hitting on.
Wrong
Ricenchicken Wrote:15 year guy .
Wrong
Ricenchicken Wrote:acting like girl .
Wrong
Ricenchicken Wrote:admin abusing.
Wrong

Ricenchicken Wrote:Sorry, I wish you weren't power hungry.
Yes, I'm the evil, Admin who abuses admin. "rawr"

Keep crying rice!!!
[Image: 20j1ild.png]