Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  2nd ban protest
Had no evidence of aimbot or aim assist  , he is clean
[Image: 21abvjs.png]
ACCEPTED

most admins believe it to be inconclusive. i'll just save myself the trouble of reviewing this lengthy demo and just unban. if you're hacking you'll get banned again sooner or later anyways.  Wink
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
Thanks for your time, gents.  I hope I won't be seeing you in this forum again, haha.
Again, tons of suspicious activity but look very carefully at these ticks in his demos.

bieber.dem
tick 23000, two kills in a row exhibit shaky locking effects
tick 27620

and from his original ban's demo
http://war-lords.net/protests/lt3-justi ... attach=520
tick 34000, headshot here very clearly jumps to the head
tick 25400, crosshair pops to players head
"Most people think time is like a river, that flows swift and sure in one direction. But I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you, they are wrong. Time is an ocean in a storm."
Some people
-Lag
-Have "old" computers
-Higher sensitivity

If the aimbot isn't obvious then it's also hard to decide if they are hacking or not.
[Image: 2zecl8z.png]
Naive, you seem to be trying to justify your bans based upon a few lucky kills.  At this point you're grasping for straws -- anything that may prove your case that I'm a hacker, even after many admins and players have stated that they see no hacks in your demos.  Seeing as this is the second time you've banned me for nothing, I humbly suggest that you reconsider what you think hacks are: at this point I feel it is you who is naïve about Counter-Strike Source hacks.
Your name itself deserves a permanent ban and a good ass kicking. Smile
[Image: 191457_101.png]
lin3ar Wrote:Your name itself deserves a permanent ban and a good ass kicking. Smile
If you read this, you suck.
Justin Bieber is a very talented individual with a huge fanbase that includes myself.  You should not allow your petty jealousy of his achievements to overcome your good senses and cause you to derail this thread.  Let's stick to the relevant conversation: most people here are saying that there are no signs of hacks in the demos of me.

Thank you.
Bieb, between you and me I think we know the truth so save the prefabricated defense with me. It reads as if it were straight of the page the features page of any random aimbots counterintel features. If others don't see it that's fine. I watch you toggle an aimbot on the server all the time it is just hard to get a good demo since you use it sporadically. The fact that your still on the server is a joke to me.  Most of these admins know nothing about aimbots so it's not that difficult to see why they can't detect the new ones when you toggle on. I doubt they even watched the entire demo closely and/or know what to look for. My laptop is overpowered for csConfused and my ping steady, I never experience lag in a way that explains this kind of jumping activity.
"Most people think time is like a river, that flows swift and sure in one direction. But I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you, they are wrong. Time is an ocean in a storm."