Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Special Hand Symbols
xFerior Wrote:
EternalReaper Wrote:
xFerior Wrote:
Cpt.Dre@m$ Wrote:All that ...i had diarrhea today... was untrue lol Killing Bin laden was a Easy task All you needed to Do was bomb The sh1t out of where he was But no that had to spend trillions of money on it to kill him -_-
Dropping a bomb would cause an international incident. That's why we don't allow 13-year olds to be the commander in chief.

It depends: where the bomb would of been dropped, who would of it have killed, and why you dropped it. If Osama was in a compound in the middle of a desert with no civilian population around for miles and miles, yeah you could of dropped a bomb on him. To me it just seems to be determined on location Tongue . But yes, 13 y/o Commander in Chief would be bad to have lol.
Even if you dropped it in the middle of the desert, it would be an invasion of a foreign country. Wink = international incident :o
if you think the they wanted him dead always they want to just live in peace...(who would not  :o )
~The lonely Stoner seems to free his mind at night~
Cpt.Dre@m$ Wrote:
xFerior Wrote:
EternalReaper Wrote:
xFerior Wrote:
Cpt.Dre@m$ Wrote:All that ...i had diarrhea today... was untrue lol Killing Bin laden was a Easy task All you needed to Do was bomb The sh1t out of where he was But no that had to spend trillions of money on it to kill him -_-
Dropping a bomb would cause an international incident. That's why we don't allow 13-year olds to be the commander in chief.

It depends: where the bomb would of been dropped, who would of it have killed, and why you dropped it. If Osama was in a compound in the middle of a desert with no civilian population around for miles and miles, yeah you could of dropped a bomb on him. To me it just seems to be determined on location Tongue . But yes, 13 y/o Commander in Chief would be bad to have lol.
Even if you dropped it in the middle of the desert, it would be an invasion of a foreign country. Wink = international incident :o
if you think the they wanted him dead always they want to just live in peace...(who would not  :o )

Youre an idiot...
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

http://war-lords.net/video-mania/save-yo...icseen#new
Together we are a powerful force
As one mind, body, and soul.
Let no evil enter nor attempt to reduce us
Because of the beliefs we hold.
And with this love, combined with our strength,
We ward off pain and stress.
Technician I am, wholeheartedly,
In life and in death!
ok look at this He better then Lil wanye But he is not Famous like him He did not Sell his Soul to the Devil [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZN0ykfJeo9A[/youtube]
Oh so you wanna be cool you wanna be pals you wanna be closest friends
See a nigga so hot thats why im poppin up like im toaster bread
I say shit that dont get said
That's why i cant roll with feds
The illuminatic got an eye on me and they gonna see to it that a nigga dont get fed
My purpose aint hard to see
I pull up on rappers that pardon me
Your bars are weak
You spend too much time tryna get your sparkling charm to bling
I be kickin it multiple syllables, rippin up shows and holdin my genitals
Get a dose of the wicked so we niggas can run up in your home and you shouldve known
It's crazy our life is switched
I aint gonna lie to you mine was shit
Not anymore shit changed up for women selection who size their tits
I know bitches who can ride the dick
Niggas that think that my eyes are sick
Trippin on many acres who be lovin the melodies that i supply them with
Yo i got a note for all yall in the rap game with an album stackin dough
Yall got big change will start fallin off like Michael Jackson's nose
Who the illest yall know
Hopsin yet bravo
Im bout to leave the building right now
AbadeAbade that's all folks
Posting YouTube videos of songs doesn't give you any point at all. Just because someone wrote something in a lyric, doesn't mean its true. You think all those death metal songs about murder and torture are true? Yeah, same rules apply.
If you read this, you suck.
well it was just a post lol i see what he means i not going to Try  shove it down your Thought ^_^
Cpt.Dre@m$ Wrote:well it was just a post lol i see what he means i not going to Try  shove it down your Thought ^_^

How do you shove something down someones thought?
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

EternalReaper Wrote:
Cpt.Dre@m$ Wrote:well it was just a post lol i see what he means i not going to Try  shove it down your Thought ^_^

Very carefully...
[Image: 76561197977275857.png]
[Image: 76561197984123363.png]
[Image: 15116_101.png]
Most rappers including lil wanye drake ect. write songs that can be played backwards and discover hidden messages, Drake - Who would of though i would get caught up in this life. What life? Music has the most proof of the evil that is here today. Lil wayne - i feel like dying backwards. We on the ground beneath ya? Led Zeppelin - Stairway to heaven backwards. I cant be saved now because i live with satan, Heres to my sweet satan He'll give them those with him 666, who owns this earth built below? Slim Shady - Not afraid backwards. My open arms the devil fails my hearts still good and thank you once again, just wanna say im okay i am your friend, i am your friend. I survived Illuminati And i gotta take a stand now, im not gonna start till they force my mind Give it all to us and i swear their filthy hands shall die. Jay made a song named Lucifer who does that? course is Lucifer son of the morning, he says this because in the morning the sun rises and Illuminati believes that the sun is Lucifer's eye, If you need anymore proof keep denying the Illuminati, If you dont believe theses are real messages go reverse theses songs and listen for yourself
Together we are a powerful force
As one mind, body, and soul.
Let no evil enter nor attempt to reduce us
Because of the beliefs we hold.
And with this love, combined with our strength,
We ward off pain and stress.
Technician I am, wholeheartedly,
In life and in death!
EternalReaper Wrote:

what i meant like you try to make some one Believe in this.