Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Special Hand Symbols
xFerior Wrote:
EternalReaper Wrote:
xFerior Wrote:
Cpt.Dre@m$ Wrote:All that ...i had diarrhea today... was untrue lol Killing Bin laden was a Easy task All you needed to Do was bomb The sh1t out of where he was But no that had to spend trillions of money on it to kill him -_-
Dropping a bomb would cause an international incident. That's why we don't allow 13-year olds to be the commander in chief.

It depends: where the bomb would of been dropped, who would of it have killed, and why you dropped it. If Osama was in a compound in the middle of a desert with no civilian population around for miles and miles, yeah you could of dropped a bomb on him. To me it just seems to be determined on location Tongue. But yes, 13 y/o Commander in Chief would be bad to have lol.
Even if you dropped it in the middle of the desert, it would be an invasion of a foreign country. Wink = international incident :o

Not if that country has given permission to do it, which we all know they probably wouldnt allow none the less. Jus saying.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

EternalReaper Wrote:
xFerior Wrote:
EternalReaper Wrote:
xFerior Wrote:
Cpt.Dre@m$ Wrote:All that ...i had diarrhea today... was untrue lol Killing Bin laden was a Easy task All you needed to Do was bomb The sh1t out of where he was But no that had to spend trillions of money on it to kill him -_-
Dropping a bomb would cause an international incident. That's why we don't allow 13-year olds to be the commander in chief.

It depends: where the bomb would of been dropped, who would of it have killed, and why you dropped it. If Osama was in a compound in the middle of a desert with no civilian population around for miles and miles, yeah you could of dropped a bomb on him. To me it just seems to be determined on location Tongue. But yes, 13 y/o Commander in Chief would be bad to have lol.
Even if you dropped it in the middle of the desert, it would be an invasion of a foreign country. Wink = international incident :o

Not if that country has given permission to do it, which we all know they probably wouldnt allow none the less. Jus saying.

If dre@m$ was the president of that country, they would allow it :o
Counter-Strike: Source
War-Lords.net Public Clan: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/W-L/

Contact xFerior (me) for more information on the Public Server clan.

[Image: 2evxipy.jpg]
Who cares We have Millions of Trigger happy GI-joes
~The lonely Stoner seems to free his mind at night~
Cpt.Dre@m$ Wrote:Who cares We have Millions of Trigger happy GI-joes

^ LOL
(° ‿ ° ✿)

Cpt.Dre@m$ Wrote:Who cares We have Millions of Trigger happy GI-joes

:o
Again,

xFerior Wrote:That's why we don't allow 13-year olds to be the commander in chief.

TeChN9Ne Wrote:I dont give a fu!k what you believe because your wrong and your blinded by there mind control Illuminati is real and there plans are real, Its right in your ...i luv u... face and you cant see it? Well that is not my problem. Tell me again why were in Iraq? To free the people? There is no such thing as terrorism Osama even qoutes that there is an government within the government that the people of america are doomed unless we look within, He also states that he had nothing to do with 9/11. This is why i think NWO will be successful because of dumbfound, mind-controlled people like you who cant accept the fact that there is evidence, famous qoutes and even ex-members who all say the same thing THE NEW RELIGION  OF THE FUTURE IS FREE MASON ISM IS HERE AND THE WORLD NEEDS TO WAKE THE FU!K UP. Okay so because of his beliefs that makes him a terrorist? So if i go to the white house protest this i am a terrorist? The all seeing eye is referred to the sun they believed the sun is gods eye and hes watching over us so whatever article you got that from is WRONG that is Lucifer's eye aka the sun god. Evil is all around you you need to read between the lines of every known president, war, religion and you will find there is something that just doesn't add up, Babylon is in Iraq that is were one of the first meetings were ever held. Why would our government stay there when the wars over? To control Egypt Homeland to the pyramids and the Illuminati.
what are you Smoking? your not going to Win there is Not alot to Prove.I see what you are getting at but they Hide it from us yes there might be a Group but there is no such thing as God or Heaven or Hell or the Devil it was made to make money.Ever seen one of the HUGE churchs they start out little after Three Years they make it Huge.The only good kind of  church is Jewish they have Proved that God lives thought them all other religions that have this So called Gods are Rip offs of Jewish now you know why Hilter wanted to kill all the Jewish people becuase he knew that Jewish was the All powering Force/religion.
~The lonely Stoner seems to free his mind at night~
Cpt.Dre@m$ Wrote:
TeChN9Ne Wrote:I dont give a fu!k what you believe because your wrong and your blinded by there mind control Illuminati is real and there plans are real, Its right in your ...i luv u... face and you cant see it? Well that is not my problem. Tell me again why were in Iraq? To free the people? There is no such thing as terrorism Osama even qoutes that there is an government within the government that the people of america are doomed unless we look within, He also states that he had nothing to do with 9/11. This is why i think NWO will be successful because of dumbfound, mind-controlled people like you who cant accept the fact that there is evidence, famous qoutes and even ex-members who all say the same thing THE NEW RELIGION  OF THE FUTURE IS FREE MASON ISM IS HERE AND THE WORLD NEEDS TO WAKE THE FU!K UP. Okay so because of his beliefs that makes him a terrorist? So if i go to the white house protest this i am a terrorist? The all seeing eye is referred to the sun they believed the sun is gods eye and hes watching over us so whatever article you got that from is WRONG that is Lucifer's eye aka the sun god. Evil is all around you you need to read between the lines of every known president, war, religion and you will find there is something that just doesn't add up, Babylon is in Iraq that is were one of the first meetings were ever held. Why would our government stay there when the wars over? To control Egypt Homeland to the pyramids and the Illuminati.
Kid what are you Smoking? your not going to Win there is Not alot to Prove i see what you are getting at but they Hide it from us yes there might be a Group but there is no such thing as God or Heaven or Hell or the Devil it was made to make money Ever seen one of the HUGEchurchs they start out little after Three Years they make it Huge.the only good kind of  church is Jewish they have Proved that God lives thought them all other religions that have this So called Gods are Rip offs of Jewish now you know why Hilter wanted to kill all the Jewish people becuase he knew that Jewish was the All powering Force/religion.

Just a thought, I dont think a 13 yr old KID has the right to call a guy most likely older then him a kid... lol. And dreams, good god man. Can you please make the use of periods or commas. >=/
(° ‿ ° ✿)

EternalReaper Wrote:
Cpt.Dre@m$ Wrote:
Kid what are you Smoking? your not going to Win there is Not alot to Prove i see what you are getting at but they Hide it from us yes there might be a Group but there is no such thing as God or Heaven or Hell or the Devil it was made to make money Ever seen one of the HUGEchurchs they start out little after Three Years they make it Huge.the only good kind of  church is Jewish they have Proved that God lives thought them all other religions that have this So called Gods are Rip offs of Jewish now you know why Hilter wanted to kill all the Jewish people becuase he knew that Jewish was the All powering Force/religion.

Just a thought, I dont think a 13 yr old KID has the right to call a guy most likely older then him a kid... lol. And dreams, good god man. Can you please make the use of periods or commas. >=/

And the use of the "EDIT" button :o

xFerior Wrote:
EternalReaper Wrote:
Cpt.Dre@m$ Wrote:

And the use of the "EDIT" button :o

Technically its called the "Modify" button.  :Smile
(° ‿ ° ✿)

I take it I won that debate? Yeah, thought so.
If you read this, you suck.