Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  why oh why
Never said it was your problem. I'm just surprised with the ferocity of the ban. I thought our court system was F'd. Thank god it hasn't gotten as bad as this. Everyone would be in jail. But I'm glad you admitted to your cracked argument. First I am Aim Assisting. Now I'm Anti Recoiling. I'm sure if I continue this thread, then I'll be Wall Cheating, Anti Flashing, or anything else you people (not racist) have been so trained to spot that you over-analyze potentially innocuous situations and immediately turn them into offenses. No big deal. I'm just gonna stick to xbox like I used to. I don't have to worry about people like you (not racist) disabling my games because i get a lucky shot, or I see someone before they see me, or i hear them coming around a corner, or guess their obvious path. Way to grow the (dying) community. Turn off a new player. Awesome.

Sorry. That got a little steamy towards the end. But----- I didn't cheat. I don't care. People need to relax. A little friendliness goes a long way. I didn't cheat. I don't care. The game was 20 bucks. I have Xbox. I wish you the best. Please don't respond negatively.
Did you read this :
http://war-lords.net/protests/protest-s ... 8/#msg5258
Please dont lie your anti-recoil is obvious!! If you cheat just tell the truth and say you are sorry dont need to make this drama!!!
[Image: 20j1ild.png]
I'm not making drama. I'm just saying that I don't "anti-recoil" or anything else. I don't cheat. Period.  I know it falls on deaf ears. I know you people ( not racist) are well accustomed to dealing with this and so I get the default responses (it's obvious, you've been caught, admit it, don't lie....ect). I also know I did nothing wrong. Accuse me however much you like. I'm not going to admit to something I did not do. Sure I'll be "punished", but I'd rather get booted from a GAME than admit that I'm a loser kid that needs to cheat to (win?) an online game. Does anyone of you admins ever think "what if if was wrong?". Probably not. I've been civil, courteous, genuinely inquisitive and apologetic. Its more than I can say for your other protesters.  But again I don't really care that much. I'm just shocked that judgment is handed down so swiftly and is so resolute. I was mislead by the "community" tab, to believe this really was a community. Its not. Much like life, its the powerful holding court over the powerless.

Chive on. 
Well I just watched the demo also, you are a cheater.
[Image: 76561197977275857.png]
[Image: 76561197984123363.png]
[Image: 15116_101.png]
It's clear I cannot win. I could write a full dissertation and presentation on why I didn't cheat, and I would be met with " Dude you cheat".  I'm sorry that I cannot give technical details proving that I didn't cheat. I just don't know enough about this game to give excuses. I don't care that I can't play this game anymore. I just care that the reason is that I was accused of cheating. It's insulting. So go ahead. Respond with "dude you hack/shake/cheat". Go ahead, keep it simple. Just keep in mind that the money I paid for this game is literally nothing. But for a 12 year old its a lot. He may be in the same boat as me, begging for forgiveness when its not necessary. Please try to give the benefit of the doubt in the future. People make mistakes. Including You.

Please respond reasonably. I don't respect "dude you to this or that, its obvious, i saw you, don't tell me how to respond, blah blah blah" Speak with reason.
100% conclusive of an aim-assist program. Don't bother denying it.
You know that hacking is not tolerated on any CSS server. What makes you think our servers would be any different?
You're staying banned.

People make mistakes. Alright, we'll agree with that statement. But hacking will earn you a permanent ban.
Want a second chance? Either at first, be polite and admit to it and we will consider it, or buy a new Steam ID if you want to play on our servers.
[Image: 191457_101.png]
It is more insulting that you insist on lying repeatedly.  The evidence given (and explained to you on how to watch) clearly shows you cheating.  It isn't as if everyone just decided that you were cheating based off of nothing.  Your crosshair bounces after each individual bullet when you shoot.  This is a well known symptom of what is called no-recoil or anti-recoil and does not ever happen naturally.  It is a cheat and a bannable offence.
" Be polite and admit to it". Seriously? Imagine if you get arrested for something you did not do and the judge feeds you that line. You guys are gamers. I thought we were all on the same page. I could say that I'm innocent till I'm blue in the face. What happened to impartiality? Its like having the cops that arrested you being the only jurors?

Next Post - - - "stfu, you're banned".  I was nothing but polite, reasonable and steadfast. I did not cheat. I just questioned your mindset. "Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court". What they don't say is "Anything you say can and will be used FOR you in a court". I did not make a mistake. I joined a random server and was immediately banned. Wrong place, wrong time, wrong admin.
You protested and all the fellow admins on this forum also saw your demo.  Not just one person at one time.  There are many examples of successful ban protests on the forums.  This will not be one of them.
REJECTED

you were cheating, go away, we don't want to hear your complaints anymore.

-CLOSED-
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol