Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
StarCraft CD-Key Giveaway
enerqie2010 Wrote:hi war-lords.net u wrote too me while i was playing starcraft on battle.net that u noticed my account was voided and u could offer a valid cd key for free.
If so, then im indeed need of one.
Yes, I am offering a free valid CD-Key to those in need of one. It does have a small requirement in order to qualify for it though, and that's attaining the meager minimum posts I have set.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
Thanks for this opportunity. i'll try to make some contributive posts.
Great game anyway, played it a lot back in the days, but seem to have lost my copy of the game so this would be a great way to get another!!
PC:W3540 3Ghz 0.9v / 4Ghz 1.15v / 4.5Ghz 1.34v PrimeStable http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=1520009 - GA-X58A-UD7  - Corsair 6GB 1600 7-7-7-20 1.58v - ATI 5850 - 150+150GB Raptor RAID 0 + 3TB - Lian Li V2000 - W7 Ultimate x64 -- LG W2261V-PF -- Watercooled
Geckx Wrote:Thanks for this opportunity. i'll try to make some contributive posts.
Great game anyway, played it a lot back in the days, but seem to have lost my copy of the game so this would be a great way to get another!!
for sure for sure please rember dont just post get your key then leave we are much more than that we are a community making bnet cool

lol
PaSS Wrote:
Geckx Wrote:Thanks for this opportunity. i'll try to make some contributive posts.
for sure for sure please rember dont just post get your key then leave we are much more than that we are a community making bnet cool

lol

No ofcourse not, If you take a quick look at the posts I made so far you'd see I plan to be quite active here. (even made a request to improve the forum lol)
PC:W3540 3Ghz 0.9v / 4Ghz 1.15v / 4.5Ghz 1.34v PrimeStable http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=1520009 - GA-X58A-UD7  - Corsair 6GB 1600 7-7-7-20 1.58v - ATI 5850 - 150+150GB Raptor RAID 0 + 3TB - Lian Li V2000 - W7 Ultimate x64 -- LG W2261V-PF -- Watercooled
Geckx Wrote:
PaSS Wrote:

lol

No ofcourse not, If you take a quick look at the posts I made so far you'd see I plan to be quite active here. (even made a request to improve the forum lol)

i did notice that thank you for that  i also replied to it already if u wanna taake a look at it
Just met the requirements and got PM-ed by M. Bison.

Got the key on my account and downloading the game now as we speak, he is a man of his word and no tricky business involved Smile

Great oppurtunity to replay a great game! Thanks!
I've done some massive revisions and modifications to the initial post making it easier to read, and also adding more to the FAQ an whatnot.

Geckx Wrote:Just met the requirements and got PM-ed by M. Bison.

Got the key on my account and downloading the game now as we speak, he is a man of his word and no tricky business involved Smile

Great oppurtunity to replay a great game! Thanks!
No problem! Smile
Hi M. Bison, are you still giving away anymore CD-Keys?
This giveaway is running as long as the thread isn't closed.
I've just sent you a PM