Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
StarCraft CD-Key Giveaway
Updated [6/26/2011]:
The post requirement has been increased to 30

This giveaway is still running, and will continue to run, as long as we're capable of providing the game. Unless we've specifically stated in this topic that the giveaway has ceased, assume it is still running.

BASIC DETAILS ABOUT THE GIVEAWAY AND GAME

This giveaway is for anyone interested in obtaining a legal copy of StarCraft & Brood War Expansion Pack so that they may play the game. The copy we provide will be entirely functional on all realms of battle.net (USWest, USEast, Europe, Asia). This means you will be able send whispers to friends, visit channels, and participate in games on battle.net.

If you have no intention of installing and playing the game, please do not participate in this giveaway. This will allow us to maintain an ample supply of copies for those who are infact interested in playing the game.

It is also worth noting, that the copies we are providing use an updated version of the cdkey algorythm. Due to this, do not attempt to use any cdkey changers or chat bots with these copies because they will result in a 2 week ip ban from battle.net. This means you will be entirely restricted from connecting to battle.net during the duration of the ip restriction.

STEPS TO GETTING THE GAME:

There's really only one thing you have to do to be eligible for this giveaway.
  • You'll need to create 30 posts on war-lords.net which aren't useless or spam.
  • Do not continuously make multiple posts in a row for the sole purpose of increasing your post count.
  • If we see you flood out the "RECENT TOPICS" on the left navigation bar. We will not count your posts and will consider them spam.

After you've made the 30 posts, you'll need to provide us with a login to battle.net's website located here: https://us.battle.net/login/en/login.fra...rigin=true

It is preferred you create a brand new account on their website to provide us with. If you already have a login to battle.net and don't wish to have multiple accounts to manage your games, you may provide us with your existing account. However, if you plan on doing this, please temporarily change any personal information including your password, name, address and whatever else. We do not need anything of yours, nor do we want anything of yours, we are providing these copies of StarCraft in good faith.

The login information should be sent to M. Bison by private message here. After he gets around to adding the game, which will normally take no more than a day, you're free to change your information and password back to its previous state.

PLEASE READ
  • If you created a new account or temporarily changed your password to an existing account, remember to write down or save the information in a text document.
  • All information you provide us with is deleted after we've successfully added the game
  • Do not attempt to use a cdkey changer or any chat bots with this copy of StarCraft because it will result in a 2 week ip-based ban from battle.net

USERS WHO HAVE RECIEVED A COPY OF STARCRAFT FROM THIS GIVEAWAY

PaSS
GaZa_Dre
pinoy9189
gebraroest
CantTOUCHDIS
phillski
Nukid
brenxz
jown4ge
nettarw
jeffreykilla
PayasoX187
Geckx
MarineKing
Salvador
Ounce
KeepItRealHags
poiju87
Zerotul
revengfulx74
i2iot
mrtenorsax09
Nal_rAwr
Pirate.Pierre
KŋÏğĦ‘tRìĐě®
hyper_skutt
Garth
ZerGly
alkaro
acidBeast
crikke111
smartkid3
TehMuffinMan
Tiny489
ÏňđïģǿŘǎvēń
Luckylock
jwier
Amaterasu
azndogfood
DashRendar
iCrocadile
yavorro
FlyingPieDude
prizez1
maxell237
ozmang
Nubsee
weliuki
neil511
jackattack16
spiceyicey
Itamachi
Jayden
shihyung
sirweener
mo0n_sniper
epic
shihyung
blood angte
kamichugod
liger0
zdrt
vietnameeh
thegodofstarcraft
King_Viper
Spartacus
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
Thnx Man!! Big Grin
Dear M. Bison,

I was a big brood war player back in the day (6 years ago) and now I come back to it, and there's nobody on there anymore! And the few that are on write in symbols so I can't talk to them. Not only that, since I lost my cd-key, I had to use a Voided key I found online...

I want to say this is a big deal to me that you're trying to re-vamp brood war, and helping us old school players get back into the groove!

-Jo
you sent me a message in starcraft cuz im void yep i think i played against you.... oh nd im interested in a unvoided sc key plz haha :]
thanks ahead for doing this.  Hope i'll be receiving the cd soon.  I lost my cd key, so I have to use the one from icyhell and it's muted. 
This is no scam, they have great fast response, and respect your privacy Smile
100% True, definitely recommend it!
Lets keep Starcraft alive!

Thanks Man  ;D
thanks alott bison!!!!!  Big Grin
no problem guys Smile
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
So, how did you come by these keys? Is Blizzard providing them ro have you been given administrative access to their cd-key processing. Or have you taken complete control of the Bnet for Starcraft/Brood War?
this website seems interesting. I have questions. Once i get 5 post or more when will i be able to get the CD key ? Is it possible that you can give me 2 different CD keys because my brother also plays Starcraft in his computer and he has voided IP, if not does he need to register in this website for a CD key?