Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  ruplayer admin abuse
Rabbit Wrote:
OwnageHN Wrote:
ruplayer Wrote:This thing has a name, and it is "ruplayer admin abuse", You may want to create some other topic for "team stacking" discussions, or some other "admin abuse" topic, but I disagree with a fact that I abused admin powers, and one hour ban was made for team stacking and ignoring admin. If he would have protested team switching instead of joining back 5 times to the same team and ignoring admin, we probably would have discussed it, but for now I found "team stacking" reason in admin menu and banned him for ONE HOUR for ignoring me and stacking team. So asking root admins, please close this topic and pronounce verdict. Thank You!

The fact that you singled me out is abuse of your admin powers.  Banning me for the wrong reason is also abuse of your admin powers.  Like I said before, I was not stacking the team if I'm the first person to join it.  It is logically impossible to do so.

I don't think ruplayer should lose his admin privileges.  I kind of like the Russian dynamic he adds to the community.  I made this thread because I was "singled out/picked on" by being slayed, the only one force team switched while I was alive during the warm up round for "team stacking," and then banned for an illogical reason through an intentional biased method (#1 choice as yes).

While you may or may not have been singled out, in the event in question. I can assure you, you are not the only one who gets team switched... Just the only one who did, and refused to cooperate, and then got punished to only then come and complain about it on the forums.

Ruplayer has already stated that the voteban was not needed or used to punish you. He only did it to see what the communities’ opinion of the situation was.

I was the only one to be team switched.  That's one of the major points...  I was also team switched for an illogical reason.  I gave the admin a chance to quit abusing his powers, yet he kept doing so.  He also did not give me a reason why he was team switching me, nor did I know who was team switching me, until I saw the ban question and the banning admin on sourcebans.  Since he did not give me a reason for team switching me, I had to assume that it was because he wanted me on his team so I wouldn't kill him, because he cheated at an earlier date with a slay, so I wouldn't kill him at that time either.
[Image: 0:3304193_css.png]
I fail to see how you see an Admin teamswitching someone to try and balance the teams, is a illogical way of using Admin powers. I switch one or two people all the time to try and balance the teams. There’s no reason to switch 5-6 people around, if the Admin believes one person will even them out. The only thing I see that is Illogical is your continuing this argument. We get it, you’re a "decent" CSS player, but that does not mean the whole world is out to get you. Get over yourself, and realize, that It doesn’t matter if your name was Ownage, or '' I suck at CSS ''. Ruplayer would have switched anyone who is topping the list during that map, to try and even the teams.

You have already stated you do not want Ruplayer to get his admin revoked, so what the hell is the point of this topic in the first place, besides to try and cry-wolf about the Abuse you receive in our servers. I have already told you the best ways you can deal with this, and that is to try and join the losing team more often and even the teams. If you do not want to do that, then fine, I’m not going to “ hate you “ for that, but you cannot expect the public to love you either.
Rabbit Wrote:Ruplayer would have switched anyone who is topping the list during that map, to try and even the teams.

I was not "topping the list during that map" because it was the warm-up round.  I'm going to attempt to make this clearer for you.  The warm-up round is the round before the first round of the map.  It's the time where everyone joins the server and picks their team.  I was one of the first people to join a particular team.  That means it is impossible to team stack.  Since it is impossible to team stack, and I'm not team stacking at this point, ruplayer, the abusive admin, switched me to his team, so I wouldn't kill him.  At least, this is what I had to assume, since he did not give a reason for why he was team switching me.  Even after I found out, it was for an illogical reason.

Rabbit Wrote:You have already stated you do not want Ruplayer to get his admin revoked, so what the hell is the point of this topic in the first place, besides to try and cry-wolf about the Abuse you receive in our servers.

I want this to be known as an abuse event, to show a history of behavior.  Also, I want this thread to act as a warning.
You are assuming ruplayer cares about winning, which you would be wrong. He as most other of our admins join the losing side whenever possible... so your thesis on why you were '' admin abused '' is completely wrong, and off track. Ruplayer, moved you to the other team, to prevent you from stacking the teams. You speak as if you have never played on our servers, and he does not know your skill level. I can tell you, that most of the Admins in the warlords community, can tell who is good, and who is bad at this game... I can tell at the start of a map which team is going to dominate or if they are pretty even based on the people we recognize on the user list.

Again, I fail to see how you believe, you are somehow beyond other pub players, and should not be subject to our rules. Fact of the matter is, we like to even the teams whenever possible, and ruplayer sought to take action early on, rather than having pub players leave out of frustrations of stacked teams. Now you could make a valid point that switching only you would not even the teams, but we will never know the answer to that question because you refused to cooperate with him, and were banned for a short time.
Rabbit Wrote:You are assuming ruplayer cares about winning, which you would be wrong. He as most other of our admins join the losing side whenever possible... so your thesis on why you were '' admin abused '' is completely wrong, and off track. Ruplayer, moved you to the other team, to prevent you from stacking the teams. You speak as if you have never played on our servers, and he does not know your skill level. I can tell you, that most of the Admins in the warlords community, can tell who is good, and who is bad at this game... I can tell at the start of a map which team is going to dominate or if they are pretty even based on the people we recognize on the user list.

Again, I fail to see how you believe, you are somehow beyond other pub players, and should not be subject to our rules. Fact of the matter is, we like to even the teams whenever possible, and ruplayer sought to take action early on, rather than having pub players leave out of frustrations of stacked teams. Now you could make a valid point that switching only you would not even the teams, but we will never know the answer to that question because you refused to cooperate with him, and were banned for a short time.

Cooperate?  I was moved to CT unexpectedly by an unknown admin.  I noticed ruplayer was on CT.  He has a past with me for abusing his admin so I wouldn't kill him (the slay 3 days ago).  Instead of buying into this admin abuse, I chose to go back to the original team I was on.  I would have been wrong either way.  I chose the valiant route.

On the case of team stacking, I was the only one to be team switched.  All of the "good players" could have went CT.  No one knows the outcome of the first round during the first 10 seconds of the warm-up round.  Many times have some good players waited for me to join a team before they joined the opposite team.  It is impossible to make the case that I was team stacking when I was one of the first ones to join a team.  I thought this was obvious.
OwnageHN Wrote:
Rabbit Wrote:You are assuming ruplayer cares about winning, which you would be wrong. He as most other of our admins join the losing side whenever possible... so your thesis on why you were '' admin abused '' is completely wrong, and off track. Ruplayer, moved you to the other team, to prevent you from stacking the teams. You speak as if you have never played on our servers, and he does not know your skill level. I can tell you, that most of the Admins in the warlords community, can tell who is good, and who is bad at this game... I can tell at the start of a map which team is going to dominate or if they are pretty even based on the people we recognize on the user list.

Cooperate?  I was moved to CT unexpectedly by an unknown admin.  I noticed ruplayer was on CT.  He has a past with me for abusing his admin so I wouldn't kill him (the slay 3 days ago).  Instead of buying into this admin abuse, I chose to go back to the original team I was on.  I would have been wrong either way.  I chose the valiant route.

On the case of team stacking, I was the only one to be team switched.  All of the "good players" could have went CT.  No one knows the outcome of the first round during the first 10 seconds of the warm-up round.  Many times have some good players waited for me to join a team before they joined the opposite team.  It is impossible to make the case that I was team stacking when I was one of the first ones to join a team.  I thought this was obvious.

*sigh*

I'm only trying to help you, and you refuse to listen to what I'm trying to tell you. Keep thinking the whole world is out to get you man... Whatever makes you happy... I'm done here.

Later.
What the ...i r rapist... are you talking about? It's not up to you ...i had diarrhea today... face to talk about me losing my admin powers or about any other admins, you little ...i luv u... were banned for one hour by me while I saved you about 10 by canceling votebans. I switch around players 10-15 times per day, no one was trippin before. Give me another reason, and I'll ban you again. Who told you that there is any possible chance I will lose it because of that... I spent countless hours of spectating on servers, I played different scenarios with other admins to spot wallers by ghosting with them, I've been here 20 times longer then you, I can join server at any given time and ask community if they think I do it well, and will get <Yes>, even if first 9 choices will be <no>!!! Server #4 is always full because me and a few other admins manage it! Who the ...i r rapist... are you to call yourself singled from others? You're not so important, wash your eyes! This is the game that we enjoy playing here! Don't even quote anything I said in this post, cuz I don't wanna deal with your meaningless ...i had diarrhea today... anymore.
ruplayer Wrote:What the ...i r rapist... are you talking about? It's not up to you ...i had diarrhea today... face to talk about me losing my admin powers or any other admins, you little ...i luv u... were banned for one hour by me while I saved you about 10 by canceling votebans. I switch around players 10-15 times per day, no one was trippin before. Give me another reason, and I'll ban you again. Who told you that there is any possible chance I will lose it because of that... I spent countless hours of spectating on servers, I played different scenarios with other admins to spot wallers by ghosting with them, I've been here 20 times longer then you, I can join server at any given time and ask community if they think I do it well, and will get <Yes>, even if first 9 choices will be <no>!!! Server #4 is always full because me and a few other admins manage it! Who the ...i r rapist... are you to call yourself singled from others? You're not so important, wash your eyes! This is the game that we enjoy playing here! Don't even quote anything I said in this post, cuz I don't wanna deal with your meaningless ...i had diarrhea today... anymore.

So you don't want me quoting this?  Is this the kind of "professional" admin we want here in this community - to lose his temper and start cussing out the player he admin abused?  Maybe I was wrong to take the stance of "not wanting his admin powers revoked but only to have this thread as a warning."  You were wrong about switching me to another team, whether you wanted me on your team or if you were "unstacking" the teams, which was logically impossible, as I have proven before.
OWNAGE you have been given a chance to voice your concerns on this forum . you have made a thread wonderfully illustrating what happened . but please understand that your opinion or suggestion about taking admin powers away doesnt mean JACK . please hold your horses and wait for the root admins to decide the right course of action .
[Image: 21abvjs.png]
And this is why I never teamswitch people unless they ask for it or when I switch myself.
[Image: 191457_101.png]