Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  ruplayer admin abuse
Admin at fault: ruplayer STEAM_0:0:91132635

Demo includes ruplayer issuing a poll to ban me 1) yes, 2) no. for "team stacking" yet it is impossible for me to "stack" a team if I'm one of the first one to join it.  Note that yes is the #1 choice (people are most likely going to pick this one.)  There's a reason why votebans have No as the #1 choice.

http://www.mediafire.com/?23bclkk2cc6jwe6

Demo does not include proof that I joined first, because I wasn't expecting to be admin abused soon after I, and everyone else, first joined the map.

What happened prior to demo:
About a couple of days ago, around Jul 24, 2011 4:06:57 am, I was playing on cs_italy as T, ruplayer as CT.  During pistol round, he was camping apartments like he always does, and I was camping mid.  The sides were about evenly numbered at that point with CT with a little advantage on frags.  From out of no where, I get slayed.  After I get slayed, CT wins because of the cheating/admin abusing ruplayer did with his admin powers.

Today, about 30 minutes ago, on the same map, I auto-assigned to T, and ruplayer chose to play CT.  Randomly, without warning, during the warm-up round, I get switched to CT and get killed by a T that was standing next to me.  Infuriated by this admin abuse, I went spectator to try to get back on my original team.  I joined my original team and ruplayer decided to admin abuse me again by switching me to CT.  I then minimized to the forum to see if any admins could help me by posting on the chat box.  Without any response, I restored my game and tried to get back on my original team.  I was admin abused once again by force switching me to CT.  I went back to Spectator one more time, with the idea to record a demo.  The demo shows what happened thereafter.

TL;DR:
ruplayer STEAM_0:0:91132635 does not want to get killed by me, because I'm a much better player than him, so he abuses his admin powers by slaying me and switching me to his team.
He makes an excuse that I was "team stacking" yet it's logically impossible to stack a team when there's no one on the team when I joined it.
He then banned me for this illogical reason.

EDIT:
Note at the bottom of http://wls.gameme.com/playerinfo/59450 I have killed ruplayer 24 times and he has only killed me twice.  I would be mad, too, but that wouldn't excuse me of abusing my admin privileges.
[Image: 0:3304193_css.png]
I told you a few days ago that you really need to use auto when joining team. What normally happens is this:
-You join spec by default on the beginning of each round, lets say it's Italy, most of the players are trying to join T, because we all know that Italy is T sided, and you wait till they have one open slot for you, and join it. DO NOT even try to say that you pick auto assign option.

As for my vote, it was "Ban ownage for one hour for team stacking?""yes""no", my fault about 1Yes 2No, I did another vote right after you protest your ban: "has ownage deserver one hour ban for team stacking"  1(no), 2(no), 3 (yes), 20 people voted yes against 8 no, and after vote ended some players tried to use !revote command.... means they accidently hit 1 or 2 option.
Here is a demo of it: http://www.mediafire.com/?ikh4zb2k5iytyb2

I never slayed you today, this is lies(logs are available).

All 5 times when I switched you to ct, you reconnected and waited in spec till some slot will be available in T team. I observed numbers of players. CT-19 T-20(ownage in spec list), next thing I see CT-19 T-19(one sec after T have 20 players including ownage)

I switched you immediately when you were alive only once, and it was on warm up round, next 4 switches were made while you were dead.

I have done this actions not because you are so much better than me and I want to see you in my team, I wanted to keep the game balanced, so we don't lose activity on server because of teamstackers, you ignored admin actions...
ruplayer Wrote:I never slayed you today, this is lies(logs are available).
I can confirm that both of these statements are true. ruplayer has only used his admin powers on you twice in the course of 3 months (this excludes force teamswitch that doesn't seem to show up), once being when he slayed you on the july 24th, but promptly after which, he private messaged you with, i quote, "by accident, sorry", and the other being the ban you received today.

OwnageHN Wrote:He makes an excuse that I was "team stacking" yet it's logically impossible to stack a team when there's no one on the team when I joined it.
That isn't necessarily true, certain maps have teams which are excessively rigged and thus often times make it near impossible to win for the opposing team. Italy is one of these maps with the T side being excessively rigged.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
Just as I thought..
[Image: 11bkoc6.png]
[Image: 2uiga3d.jpg]
[Image: bar.jpg]
By the way ownage, you never ever said "thanks" for canceling votebans against you, I don't know how many times I've done it, but I canceled votebans against you at least 10 times. It doesn't have to do nothing with this topic, just thoughts...

About that one accident with slay action, I wanted to slay another person, because another player got shot on the beginning of 1st round, and reconnected right away and joined same team alive, I just hit the wrong button, we're all human being.
ruplayer Wrote:I told you a few days ago that you really need to use auto when joining team.

No, you didn't.

ruplayer Wrote:As for my vote, it was "Ban ownage for one hour for team stacking?""yes""no", my fault about 1Yes 2No, I did another vote right after you protest your ban: "has ownage deserver one hour ban for team stacking"  1(no), 2(no), 3 (yes), 20 people voted yes against 8 no, and after vote ended some players tried to use !revote command.... means they accidently hit 1 or 2 option.
Here is a demo of it: http://www.mediafire.com/?ikh4zb2k5iytyb2

This is ridiculous.  I was not automatically banned after your vote was up.  You had time to switch the vote before you abusively banned me.  Also, according to your logic, I wasn't the only person "stacking the team," so why wasn't everyone else votebanned?

I never said you did.  Don't call me a liar.

ruplayer Wrote:All 5 times when I switched you to ct, you reconnected and waited in spec till some slot will be available in T team. I observed numbers of players. CT-19 T-20(ownage in spec list), next thing I see CT-19 T-19(one sec after T have 20 players including ownage)

I switched you immediately when you were alive only once, and it was on warm up round, next 4 switches were made while you were dead.

I already explained this.

ruplayer Wrote:I have done this actions not because you are so much better than me and I want to see you in my team, I wanted to keep the game balanced, so we don't lose activity on server because of teamstackers, you ignored admin actions...

I was not "team stacking," as I said before.  I was one of the first ones to join T.  There were 30 other people that could have joined the CT to try to "balance it out."

M. Bison Wrote:
I can confirm that both of these statements are true. ruplayer has only used his admin powers on you twice in the course of 3 months (this excludes force teamswitch that doesn't seem to show up), once being when he slayed you on the july 24th, but promptly after which, he private messaged you with, i quote, "by accident, sorry", and the other being the ban you received today.

This does not exclude the fact that he slayed me because he didn't want me to kill him.  If so, that allows anyone to slay me, or anyone else, and they'll be OK if they just apologized afterward.

M. Bison Wrote:
OwnageHN Wrote:He makes an excuse that I was "team stacking" yet it's logically impossible to stack a team when there's no one on the team when I joined it.
That isn't necessarily true, certain maps have teams which are excessively rigged and thus often times make it near impossible to win for the opposing team. Italy is one of these maps with the T side being excessively rigged.

Nothing is stopping the other "good players" to go CT to "stack against me."  The better team is going to win, regardless of which side you pick.  I've won many rounds as CT on cs_italy because we were the better team.

ruplayer Wrote:By the way ownage, you never ever said "thanks" for canceling votebans against you, I don't know how many times I've done it, but I canceled votebans against you at least 10 times. It doesn't have to do nothing with this topic, just thoughts...

Thanks!  However, I don't always know who cancels the votes.  I've told Mr. Tea thanks several times.

ruplayer Wrote:About that one accident with slay action, I wanted to slay another person, because another player got shot on the beginning of 1st round, and reconnected right away and joined same team alive, I just hit the wrong button, we're all human being.

That's funny because I didn't see the "right guy" get slayed immediately after I was slayed.  I spectated you after you slayed me and you immediately came out of your camping spot because you knew the coast was clear.
[Image: 0:3304193_css.png]
1)If I didn't tell you about team stacking before, that must have been spartacus or somebody else, I told this pretty much to all teamstackers. Still didn't change the fact that you ignored admin actions.

2) Don't concentrate your attention to the voteing process, that vote didn't have to do anything with ban, I could have banned you without any votes, I just did it to make sure that public supports my opinion.

3) If you think I slayed you that day because I wanted to win that round, you are wrong, I am not so cheap... Once again, what happened is I opened admin menu, found player that I wanted to slay, he got killed again, and list with players got updated right before I hit that number, and you moved one number lower(that unlucky number).... And because he got killed again, I couldn't slay dead body.

4)I can switch players around if I think one team is stacked, I don't need a reason for that.

I don't need to switch all good players, I just switch one, maybe two... So original reason to switch you was balancing teams, next 4 times reason was that you kept stacking the same team.
OwnageHN Wrote:I was not "team stacking," as I said before.  I was one of the first ones to join T.  There were 30 other people that could have joined the CT to try to "balance it out."
Yes, well, here's a random fact. The majority of those 30 players on average most likely couldn't break a 2.0 KPD in-game, while you on the other hand, have something like an average KPD of 5.22. In fact, you're the only player in the top 100 of our GameMe page to even have a KPD average which exceeds 5. o.o

OwnageHN Wrote:Nothing is stopping the other "good players" to go CT to "stack against me."  The better team is going to win, regardless of which side you pick.  I've won many rounds as CT on cs_italy because we were the better team.
That's probably true, however, considering the above comment, you'd probably be the equivalent of about 2.5 "good players".

I pulled up your GameMe stats and I found an astonishing discovery. You're actually one of the few players who has a relatively balanced playtime of both Terrorist and Counter-Terrorist. I was also surprised to learn the title for most uneven playing time of a specific team would undoubtedly go to Gemini, with an astonishing 80% playtime of Terrorist. Goodness!

This leads me to a interesting plugin idea. What if I code a plugin which forcefully moves players to a specific team, as long as the playtime difference of both CT and T is greater than 5%.

Further, what if I were to do this on a per map basis.  :o
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
I'm not saying you're unskilled player, you are a very good player, but any good player that plays dust - ct, italy - t, aztec - ct, assault - t, etc. will have a KPD two times better than any other good(valuable) player that randomly picks sides...

Check this, me(unskilled) player, always join ct on italy and some other T sided maps,  I get kpd maybe 1, when I join ct on nuke I get about 2 KPD sometimes 3-4 KPD.

You guys are going crazy because of those scores and statistics and forget about fun that this game delivers when you enjoy working in team, having some fun kills, ect...

EDIT: lol I just checked my stats and I have about 1000 kills with knife and nades(about 50/50) My total amount of kills is 9000, means every 9th person that I killed was knifed or naded =) this is what I call fun kills=) And I do it on 14 inch laptop=)
It's No secrete ownage likes to pick the side where he can camp with the awp ( which is usually the stacked team on that map ) I have seen it time and time again.

Ownage I have nothing against you but you need to lighten up and realize this is just a game for people to have fun with. Pick the losing side once and a while. You might find the challenging side is actually a little more fun... I can't even remember the last time my team actualy " won the map ".

This might also solve your getting "vote baned" problem as well, when the public actually sees you evening the teams... I also suspect you will not have a and will be less likely to get accused of being a hacker as well.

Just a thought.