Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cs_assault, No camping upper vents?
joker8baller Wrote:
ruplayer Wrote:in css 1.6 we had map delta_assault, it was almost the same as original assault but there was one extra entrance to T spawn trough the hostage area from the bridge, it was more balanced.
It made the map 100X more balanced.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRbaasvAXXO-4Nr_6pNVwy...3g7hz0ODug]
Ahh, delta_assault is like the best cs map ever. Is there a source version of it?
"Most people think time is like a river, that flows swift and sure in one direction. But I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you, they are wrong. Time is an ocean in a storm."
map wouldnt be AS bad if it was a bomb map....

map still blows and should be removed from the list.
[Image: Zenk-4.jpg]
Boom, here is a version for csConfused I found. Might be a better one but this is the first one I found that works, we should try it out. http://www.mediafire.com/?894qg42u5fgzlch
"Most people think time is like a river, that flows swift and sure in one direction. But I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you, they are wrong. Time is an ocean in a storm."
naive Wrote:Boom, here is a version for csConfused I found. Might be a better one but this is the first one I found that works, we should try it out. http://www.mediafire.com/?894qg42u5fgzlch

Yeah it works, but it has old cs 1.6 textures so it wont make most players happy=(
I used to play on 24/7 assault maps all the time and the rules the had were:
1). No camping upper vents (T's)
2). Don't glitch
3.) Don't camp hosties

The map has a bunch of glitches.
Way to T sided.
[Image: 2zecl8z.png]
I vote on removing this map from the rotation/list.
Bah Wrote:I used to play on 24/7 assault maps all the time and the rules the had were:
1). No camping upper vents (T's)
2). Don't glitch
3.) Don't camp hosties

The map has a bunch of glitches.
Way to T sided.

No.

hostage Wrote:I vote on removing this map from the rotation/list.

Yes.
[Image: 0:3304193_css.png]
Bunch of sissy’s you guys are... Assault is so CT sided it’s not even funny.

/troll on.

Wink
Rabbit Wrote:Bunch of sissy’s you guys are... Assault is so CT sided it’s not even funny.

/troll on.

Wink

[Image: cb7a4379-addf-444a-8e03-d6058741e33d.jpg]
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]