Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cs_assault, No camping upper vents?
Camping upper vents is generally considered a noob strategy, and it's also banned in a lot of servers. It's pretty unfair since CT's can easily get slaughtered and makes vent basically useless. The map's already heavily t-sided.

I'm not saying we should prohibit camping outside of vent, but ust not in that upper area.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
I love camping vents.
Sad
Bottom line is, why is cs_assault even on the map list?
[Image: 191457_101.png]
in css 1.6 we had map delta_assault, it was almost the same as original assault but there was one extra entrance to T spawn trough the hostage area from the bridge, it was more balanced.
lin3ar Wrote:Bottom line is, why is cs_assault even on the map list?

Yeah, next to Aztec, Italy and Office, it's the worst map.
If you read this, you suck.
I, The Rival Wrote:

The worst map is Dust 2...

Troll troll troll troll Tongue LOL jk

No but really... Assault, Italy, and Aztec are horrid maps... I can " tolerate" office, but the other 3 I really cannot.
Rabbit Wrote:
I, The Rival Wrote:

No but really... Assault, Italy, and Aztec are horrid maps... I can " tolerate" office, but the other 3 I really cannot.
I like them all. Smile
[Image: 2zecl8z.png]
Rabbit Wrote:
I, The Rival Wrote:

Rabbit the ultra troll Tongue Trollin me erryday Big Grin

Yeah Office is okay I guess, it's just a bit lame. Dust 2 is awesome Big Grin

Camping in those vents is lame, but there really isn't much else to do on that map apart from camping on the roof and skull capping people as they walk out the door. As soon as you enter the warehouse bit, you get annihilated by all the Ts who are "defending" inside. Maybe check out that replacement map with the extra entrance?
If you read this, you suck.
And were not even going to talk about Dust 1... I'm not even going to acknowledge that as a Map.
ruplayer Wrote:in css 1.6 we had map delta_assault, it was almost the same as original assault but there was one extra entrance to T spawn trough the hostage area from the bridge, it was more balanced.
It made the map 100X more balanced.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]