Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For those who still love StarCraft 1
DIPLO OR WAR 1939!!!
I don't have a favorite Ums map but i love the game cuz it fun to attack each other and lose some (win some too) Always gonna be someone better than. (make you wanna get better than them so you can try harder
My favourite UMS would also have to be cat n mouse but there are other real fun UMS games too like lurker D and the banning game  ;D
I also play top vs bottom fastest and BGH (preferably in 2's)
you can find me @east
saucy.........here is a nice3 place .........whith very hot replays for StarCraft 1..........even from 2010...........www.teamliquid.net........try it....
Favourite UMS map?
DBZ Evil Sagas, I like the fact you play as villians, use a bit of imagination lol Tongue

The thing I like most about Starcraft?
I guess Money Maps (e.g. 3v3 ZC v2)
sc original is the best, i like it more than brood war and more than sc2  Smile Smile
well it is better than broodwar, but SC2 definitely gives SC1 a run for its money.
Only bad thing with SC2 is the region block!
Starcraft BW is much more harder to play than Starcraft2, even if u look at APM needed to play BW needs a lot of that while SC2 needs like 200.
As for UMS i like micro wars 2.
If anyone knows good terran micro UMS games message me plz Smile
Jrdn Wrote:sc original is the best, i like it more than brood war and more than sc2  Smile Smile

^What he say Wink
I have lost ( or someone stolen it ) the box of sc during move on new house.
I'm really sad, it wasn't on bnet, i'm lost it Sad
battle.net/account
create a free battle.net account and have a non registered cd key for starcraft anthology and you can download SC1 for free, or ask David( M.Bison ) for a key, he may be nice enough to give you one
[Image: e1GzZ.gif]